Downsizing my pedal board because I don't require as many pedals anymore.

1. Custom pedal board with flight case (£70): 10mm plywood board with black laminate, sits snug in the case. Internal dimensions of the case are w980mm x d480mm x h125mm. Flight case is perfect for touring. A G-System and bunch of pedals were screwed to the board so it's got a lot of holes but that is reflected in my sale price.

* Pedals not included *

2. 8 Van Damme patch cables w/Neutrik jacks (£40): 7 R/A to R/A cables and 1 R/A to straight cable. Plus I have about 1 metre unused cable which I'll throw in.

3. 2*10ft Van Damme instrument cables + 3* 1ft Van Damme patch cables (£30): All with neutrik jacks and these are unused, 1 cable still sealed.

4. Korg Pitchblack+ PB02 tuner (£70): Mint condition, boxed with a 5-way daisy chain. A very accurate tuner (+/- .1 cent) with true bypass. Detailed specs http://www.korg.com/product.aspx?pd=419

5. Line6 Uber Metal (£25): Mint, boxed. Plugged it in for an hour. Not my thing after owning a Keeley MT-2.

Cash on collection preferred but I will ship if PayPal or bank transfers work for you.

If you need references check the Good/Bad Trade thread as I've got 10 or more transactions under my UGC belt.

PM or email your questions to:
forums@axemanrio.com
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
Pitchblack+ is a year old and mint. Always sat in my pedal board and used once a month to tune guitars during string change.

I'm in West London, it's yours early Sep if it's still available (and probably will be).
I see you've had that uber metal for sale for a while..

I quite fancy trying one out, as I've heard they're either quite good for the price or just complete shit. Sooo... I'll offer £20 delivered? Not wanting to spend too much money on a pedal I only wanna test
You're welcome to stop by and try but I'd like to make at least £25 of the £40 I spent for it.

It was used for less than an hour and while I think it's crap, it surely is better than a stock MT-2. I was impressed with the built-in noise gate.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I know it will fetch at least £30 on eBay netting me £25 but I'd rather give someone a better deal.
Quote by axemanrio
You're welcome to stop by and try but I'd like to make at least £25 of the £40 I spent for it.

It was used for less than an hour and while I think it's crap, it surely is better than a stock MT-2. I was impressed with the built-in noise gate.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I know it will fetch at least £30 on eBay netting me £25 but I'd rather give someone a better deal.

The last one on ebay sold for £16

***Link removed by emad***

And you're in london so trying it out definitely isn't an option.. Cheers anyway I guess..
Quote by Austin174
would u ship to the u.s.

I don't mind shipping but recorded postage might kill the deal.

Quote by dandadog
The last one on ebay sold for £16

***Link Removed by emad***

If you understand eBay's dynamics you will know when to have your listing end to get the best price, and you should have bought that pedal mate
Quote by axemanrio

If you understand eBay's dynamics you will know when to have your listing end to get the best price, and you should have bought that pedal mate

Indeed - eBay is more of a skill than luck! I'm well aware of that.

Tbh, I only considered the uber metal when I saw your thread.. I just need a cheap metal pedal to give me more of an "in your face, punch you in the stomach" type distortion. I do love my valve overdrive, but it's a completely different ballgame yknow?
how much in u.s. money is your pedal im not really good with foreign money translation lol
Mr. Naked, sent you PM.
I can take the korg off your hands either asap( as soon as i go to the bank to check my funds) or in 2 weeks for deffo.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Thanks guys, yup Carrot has first dibs but if he backs out, Korg's yours Duv.
Quote by axemanrio
Thanks guys, yup Carrot has first dibs but if he backs out, Korg's yours Duv.

Quote by Duv
interested in the pitchblack. age? will be back in london beginning of sept, can you wait/where are you?

does that change the order of priority at all?
Crap, sorry man - forgot about that post. Cash on collection works for me. PM'd my phone number, will hold it until mid September but the sooner it goes the better.

Carrot, Duv is first in line
Duv its yours. I found a great deal on a pedal tune at a music show earlier today
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Weekend bump.
Price drop on the pedal board (£60) and Van Damme patch cables (£35). £90 for both.

£110 for the pedal board + all Van Damme cables in my possession (see original post).

Need to raise funds this month so if there are no bites here, I might consider the evil ebay.
Duv, if you see this check your PM and let me know when you're swinging by for the Pitchblack+.
VDC patch cables sold to Samba_83.

Prices on what's still available:
Quote by axemanrio
Price drop on the pedal board (£60).

£90 for the pedal board + 2x 5ft Van Damme instrument + 3x 1ft patch cables (see original post for pics).
It is one big ass pedal board and quite heavy so I'd say 20-25 quid for next day delivery via TNT or DHL.
I'm waiting for another couple of deals to come through so I'll keep you posted.
Sorry mate, I've just worked out that in my current location, it's going to be logistically impossible. Seriously sorry man. Here's a free bump.
Bump on the big ass pedal board + flight case, Van Damme instrument cables and the Korg Pitchblack+. Duv doesn't want it now.
Pedalboard + heavy duty flight case £60.

Pitchblack+ £70 shipped to mainland UK.
Oh yeah, Line 6 Uber Metal £25 shipped.

The 2 pedals are as good new, boxed.
Stuff still available....
Quote by axemanrio
1. Custom pedal board with flight case (£70): 10mm plywood board with black laminate, sits snug in the case. Internal dimensions of the case are w980mm x d480mm x h125mm. Flight case is perfect for touring. A G-System and bunch of pedals were screwed to the board so it's got a lot of holes but that is reflected in my sale price.

* Pedals not included *

4. Korg Pitchblack+ PB02 tuner (£70): Mint condition, boxed with a 5-way daisy chain. A very accurate tuner (+/- .1 cent) with true bypass. Detailed specs http://www.korg.com/product.aspx?pd=419

5. Line6 Uber Metal (£25): Mint, boxed. Plugged it in for an hour. Not my thing after owning a Keeley MT-2.
Line 6 Uber Metal sold.

Price drops:

Pitchblack+ now £65 shipped.

XXL Pedal board + flight case now £50 on collection
Pitchblack+ sold.

Big ass pedal board + flightcase still available for £50 on collection.
Oversized pedal board + flight case still available for 50 quid on collection or 50 + postage.