EDIT:please make a 7 string version
Last edited by archenemyfan at Aug 11, 2010,
its missing a string

but still looks great,

what will the private stock be like?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Looks alright. Would like to know what the carved top radius is like, for adding pickup mounting rings. I'll still never understand what use two volumes but only a master tone is either, seems utterly backwards to me, but that's easy enough to re-wire. I'm liking the minimalist inlay look, makes a nice change from the usual dots 'n' blocks.

Any ideas on just how crazy we can go with customisation? I've got a hankering for a purple burst finish and a non-recessed Floyd...
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Looks alright. Would like to know what the carved top radius is like, for adding pickup mounting rings. I'll still never understand what use two volumes but only a master tone is either, seems utterly backwards to me, but that's easy enough to re-wire. I'm liking the minimalist inlay look, makes a nice change from the usual dots 'n' blocks.

Any ideas on just how crazy we can go with customisation? I've got a hankering for a purple burst finish and a non-recessed Floyd...

its to make the pup selector also usable as a kill switch i believe.

i would also be interested in changing the colour
I don't think I've ever seen designs in the pickup routes in other guitars, and that its very cool. I love the little details.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Looks awesome, but I'll have to wait for the 7 string neck thru 24 fret tele.

Hellz yea.

I still think your beard is too awesome to be overawesomed.
I like it. Why no US sales? Uncool.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Looks like an Axxess with one less knob and fewer inlays? Meh.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
the only thing i dont like is the jumbo frets. but the specs on that guitar are amazing. i have to question the build quality and eh material quality, but those specs are impressive.

does it come in colors....aka white?
IT'S A TRAP! Our faces can't repel rock of that magnitude!
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."