I got around 400 euros guys. Going to buy from thomann.de greece.

Im looking for a nice guitar which is not crap for its price.

I play stuff like RHCP , deep purple but as well as megadeth metallica slayer...etc

IBANEZ SA260FM-TLB

This is what im thinking. Any advices?

Im going to buy a case too so dont suggest more expensive guitars.

Also there is 2 fligt cases for 69 and 89 euros doest they wort it ?

I never saw a flight case but it says their weight is 7,5-10kg

Im going to use case when im going to somewhere with car (WOW!!!)

but next year going to move to UK so if i will buy a cheaper case for 45 euros does it protect it well ?

Gear: Zoom G9.2tt
Marshall Mg100dfx

SEPTEMBER Bugera 333xl-212 is coming and if i will sell my zoom a small analog pedalboard
not very threatening
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
How many threads are you gonna make about this? I've seen 3 threads by you about this same thing in the past 2 days. And you got plenty of answers in the other threads.
I opened one in wrong section and Write under it.. DELETE or MOVE IT

Than i opened another in right form. But as you look it its closed + not very helped

IM GOING TO BUY IT TOMORROW!!!!
Since when were new guitars threatening? I wish my new guitar threat-rating was on red alert.

No i didn't read the post and yes I'm just making an immature joke at a typo.
That why open new theats always.

When i ask something or need soem advice people start to make jokes.. tlak abouth my poor english or tell me how bad my Mg is.

I know them i just need adviced abouth GUITARs
Hmm.... If you keep posting these threads its going to be the other people's biased opinions.. Just check guitars out at your local music shop in your price range...
i live in CYPRUS. and north part..

Best guitar in local shops is tanglewood nevada or ibanez gio 170 which you cant TOUCH THEM

so im reliable on you

I CANT TRY

I CANT SEE WHAT IT LOOKS

NOT MUCH INFO IN YOUTUBE
Quote by vaca11
That why open new theats always.

When i ask something or need soem advice people start to make jokes.. tlak abouth my poor english or tell me how bad my Mg is.

I know them i just need adviced abouth GUITARs

From what i see, it's not exactly your poor english they joke about... It's about your typos and misspelling.
Which can be avoided if you just check what you wrote before clicking "Submit Reply".

My english is not that great, but the folks here at UG never made fun of it.
Instead, every time i write a typo, or something like that, it's laughter until next sunday...

On the other subject, what guitar are you using?
Because, depending on your current guitar, it may be worth to upgrade the amplifier first... The Marshall MGs are well-known, and not for the best reasons...

As TheQuailman said, "if it has to be a guitar", for what you want to play i'd suggest an ESP/LTD Eclipse.
Like these: suggestion 1, suggestion 2, suggestion 3, suggestion 4.

I'm especially a fan of the suggestion 4, the EC-256.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
From what i see, it's not exactly your poor english they joke about... It's about your typos and misspelling.
Which can be avoided if you just check what you wrote before clicking "Submit Reply".

My english is not that great, but the folks here at UG never made fun of it.
Instead, every time i write a typo, or something like that, it's laughter until next sunday...

On the other subject, what guitar are you using?
Because, depending on your current guitar, it may be worth to upgrade the amplifier first... The Marshall MGs are well-known, and not for the best reasons...

As TheQuailman said, "if it has to be a guitar", for what you want to play i'd suggest an ESP/LTD Eclipse.
Like these: suggestion 1, suggestion 2, suggestion 3, suggestion 4.

I'm especially a fan of the suggestion 4, the EC-256.

WELL. I buyed a Bc Rıch Beast NT TBK but it come damaged and im trying to get a new one

Despite of this i never had my own guitar. I used a Squier japan strat from 96 with seymour duncan bridge. I used it for 2 years

Tanglewoods.. GRG series ibanezs.. Some cheap guitars which has no brand...

But i cant buy my amp now in september there going to be a discount and im going to buy it in discount.

Edit: Also im lucking strat or tele style guitars. Which is likely to e cheaper
I dont like LP styles very much. All rich guys owns a 5k euros gibson.. im sick abouth gibsons beacuse of it
Last edited by vaca11 at Aug 11, 2010,
Quote by vaca11
Edit: Also im lucking strat or tele style guitars. Which is likely to e cheaper
I dont like LP styles very much. All rich guys owns a 5k euros gibson.. im sick abouth gibsons beacuse of it

Here are a couple of great options:

- Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster - an awesome guitar for the price. It may lack some pickup power for metal, but it's a matter of personal taste.
The store even has a b-stock, which is even cheaper. Here are the links: regular price / b-stock (cheaper)

- Squier Tele Custom - a really nice guitar. The pickups are great for hard-rock, IMO, but they also lack power for heavy metal. Link here.

- Squier J5 Telecaster - yes, it's John 5's signature model, but there's nothing in the guitar at first sight that shows it's a signature model.
It's the best for metal out of these 3 i'm suggesting. The pickups have plenty of power to make your neighbours hate you if you crank your MG's volume and gain (in more than one way... ). Click the link here.

As far as Stratocasters go, i think you'd be fine with either of these:
- Squier Black & Chrome Fat Strat;
- Squier Hot Rail Deluxe Strat;
- Squier Standard Fat Strat.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Here are a couple of great options:

- Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster - an awesome guitar for the price. It may lack some pickup power for metal, but it's a matter of personal taste.
The store even has a b-stock, which is even cheaper. Here are the links: regular price / b-stock (cheaper)

- Squier Tele Custom - a really nice guitar. The pickups are great for hard-rock, IMO, but they also lack power for heavy metal. Link here.

- Squier J5 Telecaster - yes, it's John 5's signature model, but there's nothing in the guitar at first sight that shows it's a signature model.
It's the best for metal out of these 3 i'm suggesting. The pickups have plenty of power to make your neighbours hate you if you crank your MG's volume and gain (in more than one way... ). Click the link here.

As far as Stratocasters go, i think you'd be fine with either of these:
- Squier Black & Chrome Fat Strat;
- Squier Hot Rail Deluxe Strat;
- Squier Standard Fat Strat.

Nice ones

But give me a vs againts Ibanez SA260FM-TLB
This disappointed me. I was expecting an uprising against the government from all guitar players.