Would an all tube Marshall Amplifier go well with an Orange cab? Or would they blow up creating a black hole of terrible sound that devours everything, especially babies. Please help?
Very general question, so I'll give you a general answer.

Yes, generally an all tube Marshall head would go well with an Orange Cabinet...generally.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I don't understand where this idea that a head and cab have to be the same brand to work/sound good came from. What makes you think that they wouldn't work? To answer your question though an Orange PPC sounds amazing with nearly any amp.
Yeah man. Look at my sig. The cab doesn't match, and kicks the shit out of the 12S I originally bought it with.

Plus, Orange cabs are awesome
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I don't understand where this idea that a head and cab have to be the same brand to work/sound good came from. What makes you think that they wouldn't work? :

Well, seeing as I've never bought or used a stack(I used one once, under extreme supervision by the manger) I would have no idea other than all the amps in my local store are generally placed together, brand by brand. I'm sorry that I posted this because of my naivety on the subject and expected a hand of advice, but I understand your position. I guess I've just never seen it happen :/
Don't take it personally mate I just assumed you had used a head/cab before

Don't be sorry for posting either that's what we're here for. It's a pretty common misconception
Yes. I have a JTM600 head with an Orange PPC212. Nothing could possibly sound better in my opinion. However, NOTHING matches with an orange cab. The color is freaking orange. The front of my head is tweed colored so I barely get by. But who cares.
- Paul Reed Smith Custom 24
- Fender USA Strat
- Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
- Orange PPC-212OB Cab
- Marshall JTM600 Head
- Marshall JTM410 Cab
Quote by annostyle
Yes. I have a JTM600 head with an Orange PPC212. Nothing could possibly sound better in my opinion. However, NOTHING matches with an orange cab. The color is freaking orange. The front of my head is tweed colored so I barely get by. But who cares.

Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by AxSilentxLine
Don't take it personally mate I just assumed you had used a head/cab before

Don't be sorry for posting either that's what we're here for. It's a pretty common misconception

Alright, sorry if it seemed like I was 'attacking' you haha, but I've had some bad experiences with forums.