I have a finalized list of things to buy, just getting a last opinion from UG in case there's any better options I may have missed, don't want to buy things then find something better and regret it in a month.

All up, my shopping list is:

Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone
BOSS DD7
4 JJ EL34 tubes
4 JJ 12AX7 tubes
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Shure SM57

Thoughts?
Sounds amazing!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
looks great, love my DD-7 btw. get er' doneeee
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory
i've heard notthing but good things about the Philosophers tone I've been thinking of picking one up. lemme know how you like it!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I can vouch for the DD-7, awesome damn pedal. Cheap mans looper, awesome delays, the analog delay isn't half bad either! Plus reverse and modulation (chorus-like) can't be beat!
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57
I would not buy tubes from a retailer that doesn't specialize in tubes. They won't be tested properly, if at all.
i've been dying to get my paws on a PT. lemme know how that turns out.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I have had a horrible experience with m-audio fast track pro, and nobody was ever able to help me fix my problems (posted 2-3 times on here and asked several stores for help).

I cannot get it to ever play in real time. I can never hear how what I'm playing on the electric will sound while I'm recording if I use the guitar input. I basically have to play unplugged, then after recording I can hear what it sounds like with the software amps.

Oh and I have to hook up my amp to the device for it to have any volume whatsoever.

Just my experience. I know it is possible to fix all these things but not one person was ever able to help me (I tried ASIO4ALL which amde it impossible for me to do anything at all... I even bought a new laptop and it has the same issues with a fresh install of the software).
My Gear
Epi Les Paul
Roland Microcube
Boss DS-1 pedal
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fasttrack
Aitrus - that's weird... I'll be using a mic though, so that shouldn't be a problem.

jamestwelve - I like the tap tempo on the DD7, but the DL8 was nice.
Quote by Aitrus
I even bought a new laptop and it has the same issues with a fresh install of the software).
Laptop soundcards tend to suck ass. That might be your problem. It may not even be the fault of the interface.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!