You guys are not progressive metal, You're "hardcore". Dream Theater is progressive metal, you guys are not.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

the have many diffrent types of stuff. I can see some prog in the guitar and drums. As far as voice goes its more hardcore/ grindcore stuff. still pretty cool.

I dig it!

Thanks for representing us here in NC.

Keep rockin from

Zay, Greensboro NC
Quote by NickGiovanni
You guys are not progressive metal, You're "hardcore". Dream Theater is progressive metal, you guys are not.

Since when are you the authority on who is in what genre? Sounds like it could fit under progressive to me.

That said, I liked what I heard. Greetings from Winston-Salem, NC.
Last edited by Matt420740 at Aug 11, 2010,
Quote by NickGiovanni

You're right; technical metal with constantly changing time signatures and flamenco/reggae breaks could definitely NOT be considered to be progressive in any way.

Everyone else: Thanks for the comments! It's good to see people from here in NC that appreciate this music!
I think you guys are pretty sick. Recording quality's pretty sick as well. I like it! My band labels ourselves as Progressive Metalcore, so no one can yell at us for not being "Prog Metal" Check us out! links in my sig!
Hey I checked your band out, pretty sweet stuff, and I'm digging your layout too!
Quote by Kridly
Hey I checked your band out, pretty sweet stuff, and I'm digging your layout too!

Thanks man. I really like the sound of your band. Your vocalist sounds like Nathan explosion, which is an awesome trait. haha