alright so i just bought a fender jaguar classic players hh guitar but i really want to replace one of the humbuckers with a single coil... problem is its gonna look like complete shit and there will be a huge hole, so what options do i have to fix this?

thanks
RAW POWER
Humbucker sized single coils? Or single coils in your humbucker routes. That would be much lol.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Or, you can skip the process, and coil tap your humbucker, to give you the single coil option. Bet that'd save you alot of money and time
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Quote by NickGiovanni
Or, you can skip the process, and coil tap your humbucker, to give you the single coil option. Bet that'd save you alot of money and time

Doesn't sound quite like a single coil and if it's a single coil sound you're after, chances are you might be a little disappointed.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The Seymour Duncan Phat Cat is a humbucker-sized single coil.

I have one in the neck position of my Flying V and it sounds fantastic - like a hot Strat.
P90s, while technically a single coil, sound a bit different from what most people traditionally call "single coil" pickups.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.