well i got this a few weeks ago actually but just got some pictures up. a 1994 MIK epiphone les paul double cut special in tv yellow!

the crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice, finish is much more yellow and the rosewood on the neck is beautiful! i'll be replacing the p-90s, bridge position at least any recommendations? I want something like the 60s gibson p-90s. not smooth like the lollars and stuff.

im also gonna be setting it up in drop C... i know there is a guitar set up guide but i would like to try to do it myself. it currently has 10s but im gonna put some 11s on it and set it up. im hoping since the wood is older it might be more settled and not bend the neck up or down when i drop the tuning? my friend does good guitar set ups but i want to do it myself this time, i mean turning a truss rod can't be too hard can it
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
well i got this a few weeks ago actually but just got some pictures up. a 1994 MIK epiphone les paul double cut special in tv yellow!

the crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice, finish is much more yellow and the rosewood on the neck is beautiful! i'll be replacing the p-90s, bridge position at least any recommendations? I want something like the 60s gibson p-90s. not smooth like the lollars and stuff.

im also gonna be setting it up in drop C... i know there is a guitar set up guide but i would like to try to do it myself. it currently has 10s but im gonna put some 11s on it and set it up. im hoping since the wood is older it might be more settled and not bend the neck up or down when i drop the tuning? my friend does good guitar set ups but i want to do it myself this time, i mean turning a truss rod can't be too hard can it

do you know which way to turn it? how long to let it settle for? even how much to turn it?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
do you know which way to turn it? how long to let it settle for? even how much to turn it?

all this stuff is learn-able on the internet, i'd like to try...didn't mean to sound like it was easy, relax

actually i realize the original wording def sounded like i thought it was easy. sorry just got anxious hahah
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Aug 11, 2010,
Unusual epis are cooler than a penguin fighting Hulk Hogan in a walk in freezer congrats man, HNGD.
SMILE!
Nice! HNGD!

Wanna send me those p-90s if your replacing them?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
they are actually fervor p-90s, id love to sell em to ya haha. they don't really dirty up all that much though and are not potted. good for cleans but not what i play!
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by pmeg568c
they are actually fervor p-90s, id love to sell em to ya haha. they don't really dirty up all that much though and are not potted. good for cleans but not what i play!

2 dorra?

Only kidding. Let me know when it comes to that time
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!