It's an Ivory Rhoads with the black pinstriping but it has a black headstock. Bolt on neck. I can only find these with an ivory headstock... Three knobs and a toggle. Made in Japan. I can tell you the serial number if that helps.
Thanks, Mike
Pictures?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Rr5...?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
Rr5...?

No RR5 is blot on in configuration. It's a special color RR3 I remember seeing a bunch.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah I'll post pictures, it doesn't have a trem. its the string thru body design.
RR3.

Don't make me say it again.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
... It's an RR3.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
LOL okay! just making sure. i cant find ANY ivory rr3s on google with a black headstock... What do you mean special color? like LE?
They made a bunch for certain dealers (Prolly Sam Ash or Guitar Center). Special colors that are normally not offered by Jackson on certain models (Such as the RR5 paintscheme on the RR3)
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Oh, okay. Cool thanks. Any idea how much it would be worth judging from the pictures?
Well probably around 300-400 bucks. Check what used RR3 prices are like in your area. It's not worth anymore than the others because of the color so don't let the guy convince you otherwise.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster