What are your guy's opinions on this bass?

Anyone own or played one? What do you think about it?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Great bass. Solid construction. Great tone. Super sexy (especially in green.) Out of my price range lol.

The only complaint I have on Spectors is having limited access on the highest frets.

I would recommend them but if you can try before you buy, especially when you take in to account the price. Because no matter what anyone says whether or not the bass is right for you is up to only you.
Quote by thunderbritches
Great bass. Solid construction. Great tone. Super sexy (especially in green.) Out of my price range lol.

The only complaint I have on Spectors is having limited access on the highest frets.

I would recommend them but if you can try before you buy, especially when you take in to account the price. Because no matter what anyone says whether or not the bass is right for you is up to only you.

Ok cool. Hows the neck on it? Is it thicker, thinner? And I think I'm gonna play one tomorrow also.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Fantastic craftsmanship, sounds great, looks great, etc. Wasn't the bass for me, but I can't fault it for anything.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Love them, look for an older Euro5 or whatever that one that YourPlauge guy has. Solid maple wings instead of the sandwiched alder/walnut/fig maple and an Agulair pre instead of the crappy Spector one if the coil splitting doesn't matter that much to you.
Having a 35" scale fiver swore me off 34" fivers forever.
I think it is an awesome bass. If you have money for it BUY it!
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.