So I just went to go repaint my bass I've been working on for close to a year now. I was finally ready to make a professional looking paint Job, I got the paint on, it dried perfectly, then when I went to put the Polyurethane on it as the sealer/finish, it was missing, I asked my dad and he said he threw it out.
I'm about to go on a rampage because i paid $10 for that, I don't have a job and I just spent the last of my money on Tuning machines, and a bridge for the bass I've been working on... I am unbelievably pissed off. You have no idea.

anywho, rage done.
"Cool to Hate" - The Offspring.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
...So...ask him to buy you some more?

Or is this one of those, "My daddy doesn't agree with my choice for a hobby, so he acts passive-aggressively in order to show me how wrong I am" kind of rants?
Quote by goest
...So...ask him to buy you some more?

Or is this one of those, "My daddy doesn't agree with my choice for a hobby, so he acts passive-aggressively in order to show me how wrong I am" kind of rants?

As a child, my father tried music as a hobby, and he just couldn't get it. He had no sense of rhythm, no creativity, and just a general lack of musicalness. So now that he sees me having a good time playing music with friends, and working/building my own instruments, he's envious, and therefore pissed off. Thus, he will not buy me any polyurethane.
Its 10 bucks man, just ask a friend or say, your dad for the money to buy some more. Unless there's only a certain time period in which you can apply the stuff...then that sucks.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Seanstrom
As a child, my father tried music as a hobby, and he just couldn't get it. He had no sense of rhythm, no creativity, and just a general lack of musicalness. So now that he sees me having a good time playing music with friends, and working/building my own instruments, he's envious, and therefore pissed off. Thus, he will not buy me any polyurethane.

...Are you 12?
That would piss me off too. People should never throw away anything like that. Make him buy more NOW!
Cool stroy bro.

could be worse.

you have no rush to apply it, just be careful with it until you can.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
sucks dude

shave his head in the night (i'm assuming he has hair) and store it somewhere safe. Then when he wakes up, tell him he can have it back in exchange for new polyurethane

or don't, whatever.....
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by Seanstrom

You sure he didn't just throw it away by accident and instead of calmly telling him that you needed it, you went into a whiny, angsty rage and decided to tell everyone in the Pit about it?
Quote by archangels
You sure he didn't just throw it away by accident and instead of calmly telling him that you needed it, you went into a whiny, angsty rage and decided to tell everyone in the Pit about it?

Nope I just asked where it was, because it wasn't where I had left it, which is in the cabinet in my basement where I keep my Paints, Primers, Tools, etc.
and he said he threw it out because he said I didn't need it.
Quote by Seanstrom
No, i just turned 18 about 3 weeks ago. Why? lol

No reason.

That explanation you gave of your father's life sounded extremely bitter and full of teen-angst, is all.
Quote by Todd Hart
Get it out of the rubbish?

he threw out sometime ago apparently, because i just looked threw my trash cans and couldn't find it.
Blog it, bro.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.