Page 1 of 9
So pit, who do you feel earns the dubious honor of being the decidedly most hated person to have ever lived? With so many choices such as Mark David Chapman, Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, etc, it can be hard to decide.

My vote goes to Mark David Chapman. It takes a special kind of person to gun down one of the most beloved people to ever live and then try to turn people to Christ after doing it.

Your opinion?
Fred Phelps.

EDIT: Well that's presently, I guess Hitler would win all-time.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Satan, anyone?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
TS, that man is evil!
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
I have to agree with Chapman, he only killed one but it was the most obscene crime ever committed in my lifetime.

I remember hearing the news late at night lying in bed with my Walkman on CFNY. As a huge Beatles fan I was devastated and couldn't sleep all night, I wanted to kill Chapman.

There are obviously far worse crimes, but none of them really effected me personally like the death by murder of someone who gave me and millions of others a lot of joy.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 11, 2010,
Jeremy Kyle
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
John Lennon was one of the most beloved people who ever lived? Really? Guy was a gigantic douche, annoyingly preachy, and the least talented Beatle who anyone cared about. Getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to him career-wise.
kill all humans
joseph stalin >hitler||hitler only killed 6 million stalin killed upwards of 28 million and didnt specify
Quote by alaskan_ninja
John Lennon was one of the most beloved people who ever lived? Really? Guy was a gigantic douche, annoyingly preachy, and the least talented Beatle who anyone cared about. Getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to him career-wise.

inb4 Kim Jong Il.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Mark David Chapman Killed one person. Osama Bin Larden Maybe 100,000. But as a result of WWII 50 million people died world wide so my vote goes to Hitler
Really? Chapman? He killed one famous man.

Hitler killed 6 million people, all of whom people cared about. I think saying that Chapman is "more hated" is ridiculous.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Oh you. Attention whoring.
definitely not hitler. He did kill a lot of people but in my opinion he was just trying to make the world better but obviously killing people was the wrong way to do it =b i would have to agree that its mark david chapman =]
Last edited by blacklotus90 at Aug 11, 2010,
hmm.. not a lot of people like joseph fritzel
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by lemnas
joseph stalin >hitler||hitler only killed 6 million stalin killed upwards of 28 million and didnt specify

That's why Hitler is hated more, he DID specify whom he wanted to kill. And that was a criteria that no one except the nazis understood.

Yes Hitler has been the most hated ever, and probably still is.

Stalin was loved by great parts of the eastern world, not because he was a good man, but because of serious propaganda and misinformation.
Margaret Thatcher?

Hitler is defiantly the most hated, but only because he is the most famous in the western world, and fairly recent. There have been worse dictators in the scale of evil.
Quote by blacklotus90
definitely not hitler. He did kill a lot of people but in my opinion he was just trying to make the world better but obviously killing people was the wrong way to do it =b

False.
Hitler it is.
I think Stalin might have been worse though.
Chapman...really? No, TS, only Beatles fans ever cared about the least talented Beatle.

I say Stalin. Though Hitler is a close 2nd.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO JOSEPH STALIN IS he was ruler of russia in the WWII era and sent the killing of almost 30 MILLION people in his country
Quote by blacklotus90
definitely not hitler. He did kill a lot of people but in my opinion he was just trying to make the world better but obviously killing people was the wrong way to do it =b i would have to agree that its mark david chapman =]

what? by getting rid of Jews? You trying to say that the world would be a better place without Jews?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
what? by getting rid of Jews? You trying to say that the world would be a better place without Jews?

I await jgbsmith's response to this.
EDIT: not jgbsmith, blacklotus guy
Last edited by stratdud39 at Aug 11, 2010,
Quote by jgbsmith

completely

inb4 troll
Quote by jgbsmith

I think he means that in Hitler's eyes he was improving the world, not that he actually was
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by blacklotus90

Dude, you might want to watch your wording. It sounds all wrong..

Definitely not Hitler?

Well, I say Hitler.
signature
Quote by lemnas
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO JOSEPH STALIN IS he was ruler of russia in the WWII era and sent the killing of almost 30 MILLION people in his country

Never heard of him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

I'm not even going to bother explaining just how wrong you are. Please die sir.