Page 52 of 52
AnEvilWalrus
UG's Lone Fern
556 IQ
Quote by Krieger91 at #33995703
Quick advice:

Sony Xperia c4 or HTC Desire 820? They're presently going for roughly the same price.

EDIT: Hang on, the Xperia Z is going for sale on Amazon for 172 euro. Why so low? Is it worth it, and could it be a scam? The revies are all good. Would it be more wirth it than the c4?

Ok, there is also a HTC on m8 going for 320 rather than 700+. Hmm

I can only speak to the Sony phones that Canada gets so maybe take this with a grain of salt because we tend to get boned when it comes to phones, but I wouldn't touch a Sony phone. The Z series are fine but the glass will break if you so much as blow on it, and when the M4 Aquas came out literally every single one of those that we sold were defective straight out of the gate. The only Sony phones I've ever seen that weren't absurdly fragile or defective are dinosaurs at this point. Maybe Sony has better phones elsewhere, but here, I wouldn't touch them. That's just my experience with them as someone who works a job selling phones
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
Ok, so I've come to a conclusion.

My options are:

1: Wait until the end of June, and order the new Sony Xperia XA, which seems like a good, really nice phone. Plus I've become a bit of a Sony lover.

2. Wait thirteen hours, and order the Oneplus 3. Which is a tad more expensive.. bit more than I like, and the wait is less. I'm fed up of using my sisters crappy samsung. It's so old and laggy that I'm just using it as a phone and naught else.

I'm a bit undecided..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
Doesn't matter, the price tag is a lot more expensive than predicted, so going with the Sony.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
You know those software updates that come through? Not the Android ones, the other ones, as in Xperia Update, Samsung Update etc.

Does the phone have to be fully charged before installing the update?
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
921 IQ
Quote by Krieger91
You know those software updates that come through? Not the Android ones, the other ones, as in Xperia Update, Samsung Update etc.

Does the phone have to be fully charged before installing the update?
I'd say 30% should be safe
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
Quote by captaincrunk
I'd say 30% should be safe