This has to be a troll.

According to a recently uploaded YouTube video containing what appears to be news footage, Hungarian teenager Vezekenyi Laci claims to have not only edited CGI in Gaga's "Bad Romance" video, but also claims to have created the promotional video for "Alejandro" in its entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqA8kXjs40

EDIT: He also claims to have rejected an offer to work on a Hollywood blockbuster because he "didn't like the script".
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Aug 11, 2010,

one of our fellow UGers has done it again!
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I love the way it said 'It started with this shooting game' and then showed him with a knife.
hello
I can claim to be Superman, Batman, and Spiderman combined, but does that mean it's true?

Quote by Greendayfan16

cool story bra.................somebody doesn't like Christianity, who woulda thought?

Quote by NickGiovanni
Lol, This is Sig worthy my friend, Kudos to you and your wise-ass-ness
Quote by Bearded_Seth
If he's got amnesia how can he remember that entire bullshit story?

We don't know, he doesn't remember.
hello
Quote by GreenDayFan16
I can claim to be Superman, Batman, and Spiderman combined, but does that mean it's true?

Obviously not seeing as I'm Superman
The video brought up many questions in my mind, the main one being "if he has amnesia, how come he never forgets to eat...".
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I think he did it. I mean the main export out of Hungary is bullshit anway
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
if you also have a look at one of the scenes, you see a counter-strike frag video. which he claims to have made.

i actually know the guy that made the video (mix(er)). as i play professional cs 1.6. he's a Russian film editor that made the alive and strel cs frag vids. people on http://aries-films.net/ are going psycho at this kid.

he also says that he one wcg twice. thats the world cyber games. looking at the vid it looks like he implying he won it in counter-strike source.

thats amazing because 1: nobodies ever heard of him before now, and 2. source hasn't even been in wcg twice. once on 2004 thats it.

im also assuming that almost every other aspect of the video is work from other people. why dont Hungarians check there sources before airing.

on a side note, look at hes pc gear. its all non professional crap. kids a retard.
It's like that one kid back in middle school who always claimed to have built an x-wing. Remember that kid? He didn't build an x-wing.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Do all Hungarians lack excitement and the ability to show emotions?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
'my friends said i should participate in a cup'

i call BS

we all know he has no friends
i'm Ginger its fun