Page 1 of 3
This is a remake of an old thread that I thought was extremely interesting, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it with the search bar. So I thought I might as well clone it.

Imagine that Jesus came to Earth and proved that he really was the son of god. (by walking on water, turning water into wine, etc.) His existence is completely undeniable.

However, he orders the immediate execution of all homosexuals and people of any faith besides for Christianity in a "New Crusade". Any that deny his actions are bound for damnation.

Would you follow him?
I'd call a second crucifixation.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Bring it, Jesus
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Definitely not, by organising a crusade he would just be proving how unworthy he is of peoples devotion and respect. I'd take my chances with damnation
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Well, the killing the son of God seems pretty inadvisable. But I'm Christian anyways...

Enjoy lake of fire boys!
Quote by Dirge Humani
I'd kill Jesus. Its been done before.

But he'll just come back three days later!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
If he could turn water into beer, then maybe I'd follow him.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Yes, I want to go to heaven so that I can learn God's secrets and one day attempt to overthrow him and eventually become the second Lucifer.

Fix'd.
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Definitely not, by organising a crusade he would just be proving how unworthy he is of peoples devotion and respect. I'd take my chances with damnation

This is actually a good answer
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Yes and I would suck his dick for it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by JacobTheMe
Does Hell ever run out of vacancy?

In Dawn of the Dead, yes. lol
If Jesus lived and breathed everything the Bible says then it would be easy, just pick the bits you want to use and ignore the bits that make life awkward.

But no, if he ordered the execution of gays and other religions, no. Why you ask? Because religion has already taken billions of lives, if this were to happen then it would probably bring about World War III comprising of Jesus' followers, the gays and other religious groups who don't want to be slaughtered, and the people who just want to be able to live their lives without ridiculous levels of intolerance.
Yes. After all, assuming he really is the son of God and not Satan, he would be the one who dictates what is right and wrong in the first place.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Yes, I want to go to heaven so that I can learn God's secrets and one day over-through him.

Over-through? Is that some sort of sex position?
^^^ pretty much
Quote by Jon777
Fix'd.

ya, that was basically the joke I was making ...
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Aug 11, 2010,
I would make sweet love to jesus, so sweet infact, that it would cause him to question his own sexuality and faith. This would cause an unimaginable paradox and jesus would implode due to the sheer complexity of it all and I will be a hero for ridding the world of the pest that is Jesus.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by rgrockr
Yes. After all, assuming he really is the son of God and not Satan, he would be the one who dictates what is right and wrong in the first place.

But isn't morality only just perspective?
Quote by tobysaurus
I would make sweet love to jesus, so sweet infact, that it would cause him to question his own sexuality and faith. This would cause an unimaginable paradox and jesus would implode due to the sheer complexity of it all and I will be a hero for ridding the world of the pest that is Jesus.

Nah, he would just scribble out the part of the Bible that says gays are bad m'kay.
Quote by Random3
Nah, he would just scribble out the part of the Bible that says gays are bad m'kay.

Curses!

Well in that case, I'll just take my place as his right hand man.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
(Invalid img)

The second coming honestly doesnt sound enthralling. We're bred for years upon years, to be killed off, judged and have our souls harvested to live in the kingdom of heaven with God and his friends, or get left on earth because you were a dick your whole life.

Holy shit a horse with naked old men a swords are ready to **** our shit up, yo.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Hell probably begin a reiligion war, Christians vs jews vs muslims vs other non-interesting religions.
Place your bets!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I think Jesus himself would screw it up.

-----------------------------------------------

Blog (mostly in spanish...)

Current favorite bands:

6. Cave In
5. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
4. Sparta
3. Biffy Clyro
2. Muse
1. Coheed and Cambria
You do realize as the son of God, he could not prove his existence to be that of a truly holy nature, and then demand the killing of every homosexual. To demand that would not embody the principles of God, which Jesus is: the complete embodiment of God in a human form. To say that would be to completely tarnish his reputation
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Quote by JacobTheMe
But isn't morality only just perspective?

Well lots of peoples' morality is based on what they think Jesus would do/want. It isn't clear-cut IRL because there isn't a definite supreme being that can tell us what's right and wrong, so we do our best to try to figure it out on our own. If Jesus really appeared, proved himself the real deal, and told us what is right and what is wrong, we would no longer have to guess at it. However I doubt that he would encourage violence, it would be hypocritical of him to order the violation of one of the Ten Commandments. Hypothetically speaking, if Jesus ordered you to kill anybody, you're literally damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Lol, he wouldn't say that in first place. I wouldn't folo, cuz that isn't the right thing, he would never say: kill others beacause they're different... this goes right against his word in first place.

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Sit on my roof with a cold beer and blare Jesus Just Left Chicago - ZZ Top over a 1,000 watt PA.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by Damaged Roses
Lol, he wouldn't say that in first place. I wouldn't folo, cuz that isn't the right thing, he would never say: kill others beacause they're different... this goes right against his word in first place.

Not the point. Who are you to judge what's right and wrong? He's the son of god and knows more than you do about morality.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
So... according to this thread Jesus would basically be Hitler... but the Christians would be his followers instead of Nazis
Page 1 of 3