I don't know if this even exists but I'm looking for some kind of website with a gallery and maybe forum that is dedicated to making guitars out of like mismatched bodies and necks and oddball hardware and mismatched pickups and stuff. Anyone know of anything that resembles this in the least?
Quote by bobbymcgee69
I don't know if this even exists but I'm looking for some kind of website with a gallery and maybe forum that is dedicated to making guitars out of like mismatched bodies and necks and oddball hardware and mismatched pickups and stuff. Anyone know of anything that resembles this in the least?

never heard of a website or anything for that. but theres alot of builds around here. heck, all of my violin builds have been that way, and i have a strat coming this fall that im building that way.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
This site has a few mismatched projects. There is also a lot of info on different parts, pickups, etc... You may also want to check out www.projectgutiar.com although they have a lot of custom builds, I'm not sure how many people there build from kits or old parts.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA