Page 1 of 3
What about people can you not stand? Whether it be a girlfriend/boyfriend or just someone else in general.

OR what traits about a person make you like them?

For me I can't stand people who are Condescending; even if they are far more intelligent then me there's no reason for you to treat me as a child

I can't stand girlfriends who are jelous; be more accepting that there's billions of other people on the planet but I've chosen you.

What turns me on to a person is a similar sense humor. I'm a cynnical bastard at times but i never intend to offend anyone so you should be able to take my jokes as harmless and respond light-heartedly.

What about you Pit dwellers?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Aug 11, 2010,
Your grammar is horrible.
/condescending
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
sob stories and mooches. I hate taking out my dueling gloves.

edit: and adopted Peruvians who try to play the blues. who drink shitty light beer. and eat egg whites and turkey constantly.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 11, 2010,
people who don't know when to stop overdoing it. people who repeat something funny that happened a moment earlier.
Quote by sg255
Your grammar is horrible.
/condescending

I know

I fail at getting my thoughts across haha
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
people who go over the top to prove their political or religious stance is the best
people who are closed-minded tick me the most, this past year i met some of the most closed off people ive ever known. they werent necessarily bad people, but never tried to look from someone else's perspective/tastes
NOPE
I really dislike people who are themselves around you, then when they're with other people they act completely different to try and fit in.

That's how my girlfriend is and it pisses me off.
Small boobs piss me off. Also girls who act too proper and refuse to be bad it break the law
Being overly jealous. Especially when I'm not even dating said jealous person. <_<

And also complaining. People that think everyone has to hear how hard life is for them.

Sometimes condoms break. Deal with it, missy!

Girls who smoke. Dont know why, I dont care if guys smoke.
Rudeness.
Close-mindedness, and pretty much the other things people have listed here; condescending people, arrogant etc.
I hate people who take everything seriously, and those if you joke around with them, the get mad at you and start their stupid lecturing.

I also hate people who get mad at you and stop talking to you for the stupidest reasons ever.

I also hate people who think that they are always right.
Because of all above posts, I understand the reason I score. I like shy birds, birds who smoke, black girls and girls who will argue. S'all good baby, you have fun with your obnoxious rich white girls.
Woman that cheat on you.
People that take life too seriously.
Posers.
People with terrible hygiene habits. Like seriously go take a ****ing shower and brush your teeth.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by Luke200420
People with terrible hygiene habits. Like seriously go take a ****ing shower and brush your teeth.

Shit, I never had any trouble with physical hygiene, how deprived is your shanty town?

Honestly though, vaginal hygiene. That shit came out as a solid once, I had to get my coat.
Quote by UraniYum
Shit, I never had any trouble with physical hygiene, how deprived is your shanty town?

Honestly though, vaginal hygiene. That shit came out as a solid once, I had to get my coat.

Is it just me or WTF? solid??
Quote by dylanfromearth
Is it just me or WTF? solid??

It was more solid than liquid. If you got it on your fingers, you couldn't shake it off, you had to pry it off. I left forthwith, and haven't gone down on a girl since. It was the Freddy Kreuger of vaginas.
Quote by UraniYum
It was more solid than liquid. If you got it on your fingers, you couldn't shake it off, you had to pry it off. I left forthwith, and haven't gone down on a girl since. It was the Freddy Kreuger of vaginas.

he means...

WTF IS THIS SOLID COMMING FROM A VAGINA?!?!?!
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by MakinLattes

edit: and adopted Peruvians who try to play the blues. who drink shitty light beer. and eat egg whites and turkey constantly.

That sounds suspiciously specific.

I'm in an alliterating mood.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
People who are srs business all the time
People who talk too much
People who bitch and say "fuck my life" even though they are well off
I hate when people "beat around the bush" with me. Quit wasting my time. Get to the point ffs.

KGBedit:

Quote by UraniYum

WTF is this?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Aug 11, 2010,
Quote by dylanfromearth
When they aren't HOT bro!!

but seriously, I dont' like girls that smoke or drink to get drunk.

On the contrary, I like girls that smoke and drink occasionally. I personally think it's kinda hot. Just as long as they don't go to a party, get ****ed up and cheat on me.
Quote by KGB_INC
I hate when people "beat around the bush" with me. Quit wasting my time. Get to the point ffs.

KGBedit:

WTF is this?

Look further. That question has been answered.
Quote by UraniYum
Look further. That question has been answered.

I understand. I was simply responding to the thread while also showcasing my total "WTF" attitude towards what was posted.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
I understand. I was simply responding to the thread while also showcasing my total "WTF" attitude towards what was posted.

Tbh, when you have to evaluate the solid/liquid state of vaginal effluence, you have to up your standards.
Page 1 of 3