... with our money, then why don't people donate to the gubmit? I'm sure the Treasury wouldn't turn away a donation. Why did Bill Gates create a foundation of his own when he could just give billions to the government? More government, more problems solved: sounds like a good plan to me. Social Security could use a donation. Why favor persons who depend on the Red Cross over old people who depend on their next SS check ?
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
But....then whats the point of the treasury paying us...if we give it back...
You first.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I mean, the gubmit is the best charity out there.

"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Quote by Jamin2112
I mean, the gubmit is the best charity out there.

Shrink the spending on defense and put it towards education, I'd be pretty happy with the chart.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
Shrink the spending on defense and put it towards education, I'd be pretty happy with the chart.

You know all that money we spend on the military ever year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks

But TS is a troll.
Quote by guitarsftw

This. Less than 3 percent?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
OP, I just have a question out of curiosity. Are you liberal or conservative?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
OP, I just have a question out of curiosity. Are you liberal or conservative?

Classical liberal, modern-day "conservative"
Quote by Jamin2112

trollololol
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by MakinLattes
is the south going to rise again?

Lol nahhhhh.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by MakinLattes

My south is rising right now.
Quote by MakinLattes

The cause of states' rights will rise again. You watch ...
'cause the gubmit is in-uh-ficent and is a-waistin our monies

besides they already take about 10% of my pay under threat of incarceration, why should I give those thieving bastards any more
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Jamin2112
The cause of states' rights will rise again. You watch ...

I imagine you're shaking your liver spotted fist and rattling your cane at me.

Quote by goest
My south is rising right now.

you should get that checked out. it must be malfunctioning.
My response to this guy being back:

I expect a fun night is upon us.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by MakinLattes
I imagine you're shaking your liver spotted fist and rattling your cane at me.

you should get that checked out. it must be malfunctioning.

Nope. It's working juuuussssstttt fine.
Quote by goest
Nope. It's working juuuussssstttt fine.

excellent. let's just hope the Mystery Machine doesn't roll up with a bunch of quintessential 70s teens who are hellbent on thwarting our evil schemes.
Quote by Jamin2112

Are T shirts a sign of a society in decline?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by guitarsftw

+1. Millions of dollars worth of army/navy/whatever equipment gets thrown away or just not used(and later thrown away), and that money could be put to much better use.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Why should we give the government money anymore? We wouldn't need to donate the money if they had spent it wisely the first time.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Wow ... no one understand my jokes.
Quote by Jamin2112

I'm looking.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jamin2112

What if you just aren't funny?
Quote by guitarsftw

If we eliminate most of the contracters (this won't happen, considering "campaign contributions"), we would only spend at most half of what we do on it.
Quote by Jamin2112

Wait, you weren't serious?

You suck at making jokes.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Jackal58
Are T shirts a sign of a society in decline?

It goes much deeper than that Jackal, it all started when women started wearing pants.
U Trollin'.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Jamin2112
... with our money, then why don't people donate to the gubmit? I'm sure the Treasury wouldn't turn away a donation. Why did Bill Gates create a foundation of his own when he could just give billions to the government? More government, more problems solved: sounds like a good plan to me. Social Security could use a donation. Why favor persons who depend on the Red Cross over old people who depend on their next SS check ?

Let me tell you why he doesn't give money to the gubmit instead of Red Cross, etc.

He doesn't recieve tax exemptions from it, because the Government isn't considered a charity. He donates money to the point that he doesn't pay taxes. So giving money to the government would contradict his purposes.

Now let me tell you what I think about Bill Gates.

Bill Gates is the modern equivilant of the Robber Barons. He owns a company, that according to their profit curves, is a monopoly. According to the Sherman anti-trust act, his company should have been split up into seven or eight different companies and Gates himself should have recieved a large fine. But Bill Gates is the kind of person who doesn't mind giving out a few million dollars in bribes. So the company Microsoft just got a $50 million fine that didn't even touch Gates. Microsoft probably makes $50 million in less than a week. If you don't believe it's a monopoly, look at how much Microsoft programing costs. It's practically a rip off, It's only worth getting it for free with a computer.
Gates also faced a lawsuit that windows had programing that rendered any internet browser other than Internet Explorer ineffective. He lost that case, but still got away with a relatively small fine, that really didn't hurt him. And there was no garrantee that he changed the programing.
Now, if there weren't certain Unions and worker's rights laws, He'd probably pay his employees $3-$4 an hour, probably alot less than that.

Long Story short, Gates is actually the most greedy dick in the entire world.
Quote by Jamin2112
Jamin2112, you might be an ultra-conservative but you use the word "jokes" far too liberally.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.