Ok, we all know the BttF movies, but I have a particular question about Part 2.

When Marty and Doc go back to 1955, we learn that Biff, a high school student at the time, has a '46 Ford. We also learn that he has to pay $300 to have his car repaired because of the manure shenanigans that take place in the first movie. So how the hell is he able to afford the repairs, let alone the car?

Keep in mind that this is when Biff from 2015 goes back to give him the sports almanac. So he hasn't won his riches yet. Furthermore, his house is a total shithole. He also never speaks of any job.

$300 is a lot for a high school student now. They're lucky if they make $300 a paycheck. Yet, Biff is able to afford a fairly decent automobile plus a $300 repair bill.

So what the f*ck?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
My god, an error of that magnitude. Report to IMDB, they'll give you your orders.

EDIT: If the most interesting thing about yourself, is that you joined before Kensai, you're already dead.
Last edited by UraniYum at Aug 11, 2010,
You are aware that it's... you know, a movie... right?
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I'm pretty sure he was all but said to be sucking his mom's wallet dry. Also I bet it's her car and he says it's his.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Maybe he's a male hooker? :gasp:
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Its over-analyzing people like you that ruin classic movies for the rest of us.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
maybe he had a lot of money saved up, shut up.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
It was probably his Grandma's car and her money.. or he beat up a bunch of kids and took their money lol.
Biff is a bully. He gets tons of money from mugging all the kids for their lunch money.

/solved
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by guylee
Grandma spoils him.

+1
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Movie.

Creative license, all that jazz.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

He got it repaired but didn't pay for it? He didn't say he paid $300, he just said Marty caused $300 damage to the car. Maybe he had a buddy fix it for free, maybe he made payments, maybe he intimidated the guy into fixing it for free. Then again maybe he had a job and had saved up $300. Lots of plausible possibilities. Also, back in '55, a '46 Ford wasn't a classic car yet, it was just old. It's like considering a car from 2001 a classic today.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Aug 11, 2010,
Well he could do this because IT WAS A MOTHER ****ING MOVIE... Stop wasting mind power on this, and solve an actually problem.... Tens bucks you get butthurt reading this.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I would have to be ****ing Terry Schivo to care any less about that.
It was the 50s man, no recession and everyone could afford anything...amirite?
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Regardless, best movie(s) ever right there.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump