What I mean, is would you ever, smash, burn, slaughter, desecrate, rape, and just overall ruin you guitar on stage like some artists do?

Just a what if really and if not with your gear, what would you do that to?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Quote by Metalmaker
What I mean, is would you ever, smash, burn, slaughter, desecrate, rape, and just overall ruin you guitar on stage like some artists do?

Just a what if really and if not with your gear, what would you do that to?

Someone else's guitar?

Craigslist > Cheap strat > Smash guitar > No one applauds cause your band sucks and nobody knows you > neva profit.

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
it's such a cliche nowadays that whenever someone torches/smashes a guitar, the biggest reaction you'll get is a bunch of eye rolls.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
only if its a cheapo guitar that crap outs during a gig that was just handed to me that id never seen before
that being said id never do it to my own gear or any good guitar
There’s a Japanese company that makes guitars just for smashing. They’ve tweaked the electronics to make a lot of noises when it breaks up. And if you want to spend the money you can get the body filled with custom picks. So I could see flying over the crowd on wires and dueling it out with exploding guitars full of picks.
I'd consider lighting the headstock on fire or something, but nothing that would permanently ruin it. More likely I'd just figure out some way to put a flame thrower on it though. I couldn't imagine having a guitar on stage with me that I wasn't fond of.
Quote by scguitarking927
I'd probably toss the guitar into the audience! I would be amazed if I was ever at a show and all of a sudden the guitarist takes his guitar and chucks it into the audience.

Thats a law suit waiting to happen...however awesome it may be.

I'd probably get a cheap strat, then at the end of a gig, take off my pants and masturbate until I cum all over the pick ups. Then let the gr8est tone EVAR commence.

Although that would probably take too long.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
i was at a show a few months ago where the drummer threw his throne into the crowd at the end of the set
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties