[A] new, more insidious brand of eugenics will become possible—one that does not require the lower classes to stop having children, only to start having better children. This will be eugenics tailor-made for a Left constituted of people who are more squeamish about being repressive than their forebears, but who are just as ready to interfere, interfere, interfere, in a good cause. Will the Right stand firm against this ultimate intrusion of government? I pray so. But don’t bet on it. In the face of temptation, mainstream Republican politicians cannot be relied upon to say It’s None of the Government’s Business—an unhappy fact that may have reverberations when eugenics with a smiling face is upon us.

I have no idea how the new eugenicism will play out, only a general expectation that eugenics, anathema today, will be a spinoff of the neurogenetic revolution tomorrow. My main point is that many such effects will be triggered, that most of them are now unforeseeable, and that this will turn the intellectual and political landscape topsy-turvy.

http://old.nationalreview.com/24jan00/murray012400.html
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
somebody's been hitting ecstasy too hard.

Quote by Greendayfan16

cool story bra.................somebody doesn't like Christianity, who woulda thought?

Quote by NickGiovanni
Lol, This is Sig worthy my friend, Kudos to you and your wise-ass-ness
I thought you got perma'd.

Eugenics is not going to end up being some left wing conspiracy. I never understood that association. The most well and best executed eugenics program was carried out by the Nazi party, who were far right extremists, not leftists.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
So he's predicting that he doesn't have a clue what the political implications of genetic manipulation will be? Ya I'd say he hit the baby on the head man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Oh, you're back. Shall we start a betting pool on when he will get his third ban?
Quote by Jackal58
So he's predicting that he doesn't have a clue what the political implications of genetic manipulation will be? Ya I'd say he hit the baby on the head man.

He believes the political left and right will both like the idea of reducing inequality through a dysgenic pattern of births for the overclass (Whites, Asians, etc.) and a eugenic pattern of births for the underclass (Blacks, Hispanics, etc.)
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Quote by Jamin2112
He believes the political left and right will both like the idea of reducing inequality through a dysgenic pattern of births for the overclass (Whites, Asians, etc.) and a eugenic pattern of births for the underclass (Blacks, Hispanics, etc.)

...Racist theory is racist.

Seriously, eugenics is the most incredibly stupid idea. All those behind it are the kind of people who still think a hole in the head will cure headaches.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.