So Pit, share stories of the times that you got in the most trouble as a kid. When I say kid I mean anywhere between 7-13 or 14...or what ever age you could make your own decisions but were still a kid.

EDIT: And got caught doing it. That's a little important :p

When I was 11 one of my friends and I snuck out of my house around 11:00 PM and went to our old elementary school. I remember seeing a teacher put in a code once and I put it in. The door opened and we went in and I don't know exactly how it started but we started vandalizing the place and in one of the newer parts of the building, they had silent alarms installed. We saw lights go on so we knew we needed to get the hell out. But just as we escaped the building, a cop who had just gotten off duty just happened to be driving by at the exact moment the alarm went off. Needless to say we got arrested, went to juvi, probation for 6 months, removal to special programs center for the rest of the semester, and much grounding. Yeah, pretty stupid, I know.

GO!
Last edited by gsd65 at Aug 11, 2010,
I got a squeaky clean record, but my brother got arrested for bringing a samurai sword to school.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
In middle school, I slapped a girls ass. Got a weeks detention.

I did much worse, but never got caught for most of the stuff I did.
What a buncha douches.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I murdered someone
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
I was a pussy as a kid, and terrified to do anything "bad", so I really have nothing to contribute.
Quote by daytripper75
There was this time I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

I still haven't forgiven you for killing my father.
when I was five, I decided that kindergarten was boring and wanted to just go straight to high school. so, I grabbed another girl from my class and we made a break for the high school right next to our elementary school, which happened to be the most "prestigious" public high school in the city. I ended up taking us to a class that was in session, and asked a very confused teacher to point us back to our school.

I also attempted to break into my third grade class room with a paper clip.
When I was in first grade, a fifth grader called my best friend a loser. I threw a rock at his head, then got on top of him and punched him in the face. I managed to give him two black eyes before the recess ladies pulled me off of him. I think I just had to sit out from recess for a week or two. They never even told my parents

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I shot and killed a dog.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Marijuana possession in school. Got arrested and had to go to a "Bad kid school". In that school i was the only white kid and was then jumped on my first day by a bunch of black people. Was an experience all right.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by deathdrummer
I shot and killed a dog.

Me too. They even made a movie about it.

I loved that dog.
Man you guys were bad ass kids! I was the wimpy kid who stood behind his mummy and cried. I have always wondered how I grew up to be so awesome though.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
In first grade I yelled "I AM A MOTHER****ER!!!" (not knowing what it meant) in the middle of the hallway and a teacher down the hallway heard me and took me to a room where four playground supervisors frantically asked why I thought that, and not knowing what I said I denyed everything and pretended they didn't exist. it didn't work.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by daytripper75
Me too. They even made a movie about it.

I loved that dog.

I feel your pain.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Actually come to think of it, i've been caught doing a lot of things. I was suspended for punching a kid because he rubbed his feet on my jacket in gym, when i was like 13. My parents
caught me smoking multiple times, and when i was 12 my cousin gave me some pills and convinced me to take them, i know now that he gave me oxycontin, after i took those we drank a lot. I ended up waking up in a hospital with no memory of what happened.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Me and my friend were hanging out and were about 10 minutes away from my house and were gonna go back soon. My friend, being very lazy, decided we should take a train because there was a station across the street from where we were and one a block from my house. He insisted that he "took the train all the time" and read the schedule to see when one came. Well when the next one came we got on, and of course it didn't stop at the station by my house and we ended up in a completely different suburb. My parents found out, go pissed, and decided that I couldn't go to Lollapalooza that weekend
There was that one time I got caught giving my kindergarten teacher a Filthy Sanchez.
I Killed a hook after jerking off on her. Somehow a friend got it and put it on youtube, my parents were.....

Oh, we're talking about when I was a kid.

I don't even want to start, I got in trouble alot as a kid.
Quote by gsd65
EDIT: And got caught doing it. That's a little important :p

"Got caught doing it"?

*looks at thread title*

So like getting caught getting in trouble? By who, God?
MATTERHORN
That time me and some friends changed the home page from Google to Goatse at school, 1 of us got suspended for 3 days
Quote by Nomack
Actually come to think of it, i've been caught doing a lot of things. I was suspended for punching a kid because he rubbed his feet on my jacket in gym, when i was like 13. My parents
caught me smoking multiple times, and when i was 12 my cousin gave me some pills and convinced me to take them, i know now that he gave me oxycontin, after i took those we drank a lot. I ended up waking up in a hospital with no memory of what happened.

I'm tellin Joe Biden!

I've been caught for some really minor stuff. I feel too bad about it afterward.

edit: ^Me and my dad found a Playboy of my grandpa's. After he died.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by Pencil Man
I'm tellin Joe Biden!

I've been caught for some really minor stuff. I feel too bad about it afterward.

edit: ^Me and my dad found a Playboy of my grandpa's. After he died.

You wouldn't!

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
I was at my at-the-time-girlfriend's house, who's parents weren't home (fun) and then while I was walking home (but was still pretty close to her house), her dad (60-something year old abusive super-catholic with parkinson's, who really shouldn't drive) drove by and I thought he didn't see my face cause I turned away a little and acted like I was texting someone, then he apparently stopped at his house, got his daughter in the car (who was wearing something he didn't exactly approve of), and then drove back up to me and said "Justin, you need a ride?" and I didn't see my gf in the car so I thought I wasn't in any trouble and I could say "yeah, a friend of mine lives around here," so stupid lil me was like "yeah, sure, thanks" then I got in the car and it was not a fun drive...

Most trouble I've ever gotten into, and nothing even happened to me haha, I didn't even have to hide the story from my parents cause they don't give a shit, they'd be like "nice...oh you got caught...sucks..." haha, but I usually don't get into any trouble so that's still the "most" trouble I've been in
I used to beat up the boys in grade school until up to grade seven, I ripped up this boys shirt and he got really mad and we beat each other up.

The teacher made the boy get into trouble, but I told the teacher that I did start it and I was sorry, the teacher told me, boys arn't supposed to hit girls, I said.. well it doesn't matter since we are as strong as one another.

I quit fighting boys in grade seven when I totally would get pushed around so easily, I was pretty angry I couldnt push back strong enough.. oh well.
*~The silence is deafening as the city blinks through the cimmerian twilight