My dog watches TV all the time. If he is in my room, and the TV isn't on, he will bark at the TV until it turns on. He also loves when animal stations are on, he'll jump at the tv and make these irritating whining noises.

Anyone else have a pet TV story?
My dog doesn't watch TV, I don't think she understands what it is.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
this one time i played a video of a cat meowing and my cat ran away....
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
My dog watches TV all the time. If he is in my room, and the TV isn't on, he will bark at the TV until it turns on. He also loves when animal stations are on, he'll jump at the tv and make these irritating whining noises.
My sisters dog will look at the tv for a minute then get back to whatever its doing.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
I have a different cat every six months 'cause my little sisters drive them away or kill them. They all watch TV. I find it a little creepy. Do they understand what they're watching?

The other day I was watching a football (soccer if you're american and an idiot) and the cat was watching it too. At one point he just ran away. 10 secs latter opposing team scores. Stupid cat saved himself from getting kicked.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
My dog will watch TV every once in a while.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
My cat once watched the TV when there was a documentary about Africa on. We changed the channel and she left.

Never happened again, but I haz pics.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
My dog watches those commercilas with models. It makes him happy. Sometimes he will watch full length shows too.

My dog is a yellow labrador/husky.
My turtle sometimes seems to express interest in what's on the TV, especially if it's loud music or something.
Quote by supersac
my cats watch tv all the time theyre watching futurama right now
My dog intently watched the cat episode last week.
My husky/Shepard will sometimes watch TV with what looks like sentience and awareness. She also will slap books out of your hand and lick your mouse hand to make it impossible to use when you're not paying attention to her. Smart little bitch.
Quote by supersac
my cats watch tv all the time theyre watching futurama right now

Coolest. Cats. EVER.
Quote by StratoCatser
My cat once watched the TV when there was a documentary about Africa on. We changed the channel and she left.

Never happened again, but I haz pics.

Post pics!
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President