So I found a schecter elite c1 diamond series for 300 bucks. I was lookin for an amp first but this seems like a good price. Maybe lol I have no idea I this guitars any good and I thought I'd ask here is it worth it and anybody have one? Thanks guys
You usually see them going for around 450 or so in good condition.

They're great guitars; probably the only Schecter I would actually buy.

However, a good amp will make a world of difference. What guitars and amp do you have now?
It depends on what you play (genre-wise), really. I would jump all over that, but that's because I'm secretly a gigantic Schecter fanboy.

If it's the model I think it is (because I don't think Schecter made a C-1 Elite), I'd say go for it.

But if you already have a decent guitar but have a crappy amp, then buy the amp first. :P

EDIT: Holy crap, they did make a C-1 Elite, I'm an idiot...DEFINITELY go for that.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Last edited by Snap017 at Aug 12, 2010,
Go for it. I've got one and theres no competition between the elites and the newer schecters i've played. Newer schecters feel cheap in comparison.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Aug 12, 2010,
That's a pretty good price for an elite, especially if it's the orange-ish colored one. Eventually you should upgrade both your guitar and amp though, all depends on what you want first.
Is the Schecter C-1 Basically like a nicer version of the Omen because I really really love my omen, and want to get a nicer schecter one day, but I want it to be similar, except with better hardware and wood?
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
Is the Schecter C-1 Basically like a nicer version of the Omen because I really really love my omen, and want to get a nicer schecter one day, but I want it to be similar, except with better hardware and wood?

Yes and No, the C-1 is the basic design of the guitar.. Think of the guitar as a car, its the basic car, but has different options ( omen , Damien, , Classic, Hellraiser/Blackjack), And special versions.

Quote by Snap017

But if you already have a decent guitar but have a crappy amp, then buy the amp first. :P

Not to call you out directly, its more of this whole site I'm about to address but..

I don't understand why people say this, maybe its just me but depending on what you're currently doing as a musician depends on what to get.

If all you're doing is playing in you're room practicing and maybe playing with friends from time to time. The feel of the guitar and the play ability is way more important than Tone, if you're the only person that will hear it.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
while a new amp would be fun, a deal like that won't come by everyday.. i'd take the schecter for sure.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.