Alrightt so I was on my porch having a cigarette, when all of a sudden from 10 feet away in the dark all I hear is ****-A-DOODLE-DOOOOOOOOOO and theres this rooster runnin up my steps attackin me, holy crap thats gotta be the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me, I mean the chickens live all the way down the street haha

Has anyone else had a weird animal encounter like this?? I just wanted to tell somebody about this haha this is the weirdest thing to happen to me ever
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
An owl flew right over my head grazing my hair in broad daylight one time...weird.

and this wasn't me but my dog got in a fight with a duck and lost
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Beaten by a cock?

TS got raped

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
haha
i didnt get attacked but once i was walking and a pidgeon fell on my foot from like a 20 foot tall tree i almost shat my pants
i had a stare off with a squirrel once. it last about a minute till i blinked then it ran. awesome moment of my life
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
You get out there and kick that ****in chickens ass, it thinks it owns you and your porch. That how you wanna live, huh, owned by a chicken?
Quote by Amos_Moses
You get out there and kick that ****in chickens ass, it thinks it owns you and your porch. That how you wanna live, huh, owned by a chicken?

Oh i did, I kicked that chicken all the way back down the street believe me haha its not like he won it just scared the crap out of me XD
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
I caught a fish the other day and it almost wiggled it's way into getting me with my own hook...... guess that's close...
Got cocked?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by MakinLattes
you should've choked that chicken.

Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
That cock has some massive balls.

This reminds me of when the chicken at my grandmother was attacked by a chicken. It jumped up her dress, and she freaks out running all over the yard. Then me, and my uncle heard her screaming so we looked out the window...

Next thing we know we see my grandma running around with her chesticals hanging out, and the chicken still chasing her.
So then my uncle caught the chicken, and made it into that nights dinner.
I must say that that was the best cock I've ever eaten.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by wolfeman85
Oh i did, I kicked that chicken all the way back down the street believe me haha its not like he won it just scared the crap out of me XD

HELL YEAH! Woooo (in a Early Cuyler voice).
Did it go a little like this?
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
There was this one time I was at a party next to a school, and there was a cage full of chickens, so some of the guys broke them out and cut their heads of with woodaxes and other random shit then threw them on the fire and ate them feathers and all.
True story no shit.
lol guitar
Quote by Serpentarius
There was this one time I was at a party next to a school, and there was a cage full of chickens, so some of the guys broke them out and cut their heads of with woodaxes and other random shit then threw them on the fire and ate them feathers and all.
True story no shit.

Eww..... feathers can't be fun to eat.
Quote by RU Experienced?
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Why so disappoint?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
ಠ_ಠ

Why so disappoint?

Disappoint is not what I was trying to convey. I suppose befuddlement is more accurate.
Did you get colcocked?

Was a cockfight involved?

It must've surely been cocky to attack you
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I must say that that was the best cock I've ever eaten.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by wolfeman85

Hopefully you took your time kicking it back to its roost, and not done one after another immediately.....cause that would be bad.
Chickens are scary. My neighbor have 5 of them and they chase my car down the street. Scary shit. They're the reason I lock my car doors.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
The last time a rooster attacked me I was next to my golfclubs in my friend garage (we went golfing)

It was his rooster, but it scared the shit out of me, so I smacked it in its head with my driver. Knocked its head clean off, and in my honest opinion, that was the best drive I did all day.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance