Page 1 of 2
This Rectoverb has actually peaked my interests on a replacement for my stack.
Anyone got some details on it?
I guess all I'm asking, is can it do the brootz without being boosted, worth the money, would it last me awhile?
I know little to nothing about mesa's, and definitely nothing about mesa combos.

>.<

The only thing that I have gotten from pretty much anyone is that it'll be too loud for bedroom practice. And right now, anything looks better to me than my 333. Just trying to explore new turf. Thanks guys (:

A couple more things:
Budget: I'm thinking $1,700 MAXXX!
I'll definitely be playing both at home, and gigging, but don't really like the whole halfstack situation, I'm lazy ass hell. :P
I will definitely go used, as long as it'll last me awhile.
Genre's and bands: From Chelsea Grin (Drop A Deathcore) To As I lay Dying, to the Random Tool song I'd like to learn.
Nearest City is Spokane, Washington.
I hope I did this right, it's been awhile :P

Amps I've been looking at:
The 5150/6505 combos
The Baron K88
And the rectoverb.

I just realized I haven't been looking hard at all :/
Anyways, any help will be greatly appreciated (:
Last edited by TheDefected at Aug 12, 2010,
The Rectoverb is nice. Tremoverb is a bit nicer IMO but even heavier and a bit more expensive. Both will need a Tubescreamer or EQ to tighten up the low end for modern metal though. But for the price... Cleans are fantastic too. The problem you're going to run into looking around is that most high gain amps only come in a head format.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Great OP Defected!

I would take a hard look at the Baron KT. I've not played one. You can prolly find hella amp out of the Seattle area if you are patient.

Do you hunt through the various gear classifieds? Here, HC, TGP, RT, ?

As you know there was a Rectoverb combo in FL that would probably be perfect for you. I think that was a 212 tho no? Man that thing would weigh a frickin ton.

I think a head and a 212 cab would make better sense for both home and gigging.

Just my .311 cents

I know I said the Rectoverb can slay most amps WITHOUT a boost but - I agree with Matt on the boost. Hell I agree with just about anyone who wants to clean boost a high gain amp.

PS: have not played amp to comment really
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 12, 2010,
Okay, so what's the real difference between the tremoverb and the rectoverb?

And I haven't really touched any classifieds lately, as I decided on trying to find a used 5150 on CL forever ago, but recently bought a car so that fund went down the drain.

And I was also thinking about getting a 212 avatar cab with the warehouse clone of the v30's with the 5150 head.

Blehhh, there is so much stuff going through my head I don't even know what to post here. haha.

One last thing, the K88 seriously looks like it's screaming out my name here, but the only thing I've heard about them, is their Youtube demos, we all know, those NEVER do justice.

EDIT: If I miss a few things you've asked, or if I'm not making sense, be patient with me, I'm running low on sleep here
my last 2 cents would be these nuggets

PM MatrixClaw and post your thread with him

Avatar cab with WGS Vet30s makes sense to me. They have a quick turnaround too.

Less spiky on your said cab but you may also find a used Mesa or Vadar cab too.

check clips on both of those amps at netmusicians.org ...top left search bar

Do bias mod on 5150 and get new cab

other amps ???!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
my last 2 cents would be these nuggets

PM MatrixClaw and post your thread with him

Avatar cab with WGS Vet30s makes sense to me. They have a quick turnaround too.

Less spiky on your said cab but you may also find a used Mesa or Vadar cab too.

check clips on both of those amps at netmusicians.org ...top left search bar

Do bias mod on 5150 and get new cab

other amps ???!!

I really haven't looked into other amps. I mean, I've been interested in some, but none that are really all that realistic in prices. Like a Framus Cobra, a couple ENGL's and others that like :P

Post this thread with him? What do you mean? D:
Send him a PM that 311ZOSOVHJH told you to ping him on these amps. He loves the Rectoverb and Road King. He'll tell you all about it.

what I meant was, make sure you post this thread in you PM so he can come in and say Hi

Edit: What do your fav bands use? You may want to look at Mesa Marks too.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 12, 2010,
Mesa marks look HELLA expensive.
My favorite bands all use 6505s and double/triple Rectifiers.
So I'm still all confizzled and whatnot.
I've played a single rec before, but that was only at low volumes and for about ten minutes, other than that no one sells any around here, so I'm SOL for trying them out for now.
As for the 6505's, still no one gets them in here.
Used Marks are pretty affordable. Mark IIIs go for under $800 regularly. IVs vary a bit more but I've seen as low as $700 for one that was missing the reverb tank and as high as $1400 when they were discontinued. I'm not sure what the average price is now.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
Used Marks are pretty affordable. Mark IIIs go for under $800 regularly. IVs vary a bit more but I've seen as low as $700 for one that was missing the reverb tank and as high as $1400 when they were discontinued. I'm not sure what the average price is now.

I heard the mark series has a tremendous amount of gain on tap, AND amazing cleans, true?

Also heard they take hours and hours of dialing in to do? :/
They have tons of gain and are a bit more aggressive than the Recto. They can get real smooth when dialed in right though. And the cleans are fantastic. They can be tricky to dial in if you don't know what you're doing. Once you figure out how the two EQs work together it's fairly easy though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by TheDefected
Mesa marks look HELLA expensive.
My favorite bands all use 6505s and double/triple Rectifiers.
So I'm still all confizzled and whatnot.
I've played a single rec before, but that was only at low volumes and for about ten minutes, other than that no one sells any around here, so I'm SOL for trying them out for now.
As for the 6505's, still no one gets them in here.

Like Matt said they are not that expensive.
Single Rec should be a dream if you crank it and dial it right. If you had a bad experience with it it was probably due to low volume but I've never played on.
I see you are somewhat remote. You may just have to take a chance on one of these amps and make sure you get insurance for shipping/lemons.

craigslist is good because you can try stuff out
craigslist is bad because it is cash and carry usually. No returns.

5150s/6505s are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Like Matt said they are not that expensive.
Single Rec should be a dream if you crank it and dial it right. If you had a bad experience with it it was probably due to low volume but I've never played on.
I see you are somewhat remote. You may just have to take a chance on one of these amps and make sure you get insurance for shipping/lemons.

craigslist is good because you can try stuff out
craigslist is bad because it is cash and carry usually. No returns.

5150s/6505s are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere.

Honestly the reason I don't really want one.
I love the tone, but everyone seems to have one.
I want to be different, I want to find my own tone and be that one step ahead.

Also, I looked on Ebay at Mark III's
I saw blue stripe, red stripe, and green stripe versions?
Quote by TheDefected
It's not just the Tolex, it's just a... non attractive amp.
Lol, I know it's what's on the inside that counts, but still :P

Stick a picture of Megan Fox on it. Plenty of attractiveness, then.

Or rebox it, as 311ZXUNVGYT#@TG%^#(C said.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
I find theres somthing just amazing about a guitarist that shows up with a small unassuming amp that proceeds to absolutly slay all in earshot, Thats a Mark combo for you! Just a word of warning on the mark3 theres af shared EQ going on between Clean and crunch and alot of people find it too much of a compromise on their tone. Mark 4 however is perfectly fine.

Here's my 2 cents as an ex tremoverb owner. They are amazing amps, all the aggression of the dual heads but with a sweeter clean channel due to the half back combo its mounted in and a nice crunch in blues mode. Lots of people hold them in high regard for being the last great 2ch Recto. Trust me if mine did not break under its guarantee I would unquestionably still have mine. Sadly though the the channel switching crapped out twice in a month and with a heavy heart I had to get a refund. But hey I gots a Diezel that popped up at the same time the tverb went back now and I can always buy another Tverb down the road.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Last edited by halikus at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by Kanthras
Stick a picture of Megan Fox on it. Plenty of attractiveness, then.

Or rebox it, as 311ZXUNVGYT#@TG%^#(C said.

Not gonna lie, I lol'd.

But aggghhh.
Still interested in the rectoverb/tremowhateverthehell, but have no information D:

So far it's looking like a Mark III. How much would reboxing cost?
D:
Amp Overload.
I just wish I was in the "I need a first tube" stage of life, so I could just settle with a little 15 watter.

Hmph.

EDIT: Now looking at the Mark IV.
I don't think I'm mentally stable for all this yet.
Lmao. I'm so picky D: I HATE not being able to try these things out :/
Quote by TheDefected
This Rectoverb has actually peaked my interests on a replacement for my stack.
Anyone got some details on it?
I guess all I'm asking, is can it do the brootz without being boosted, worth the money, would it last me awhile?
I know little to nothing about mesa's, and definitely nothing about mesa combos.

>.<

The only thing that I have gotten from pretty much anyone is that it'll be too loud for bedroom practice. And right now, anything looks better to me than my 333. Just trying to explore new turf. Thanks guys (:

A couple more things:
Budget: I'm thinking $1,700 MAXXX!
I'll definitely be playing both at home, and gigging, but don't really like the whole halfstack situation, I'm lazy ass hell. :P
I will definitely go used, as long as it'll last me awhile.
Genre's and bands: From Chelsea Grin (Drop A Deathcore) To As I lay Dying, to the Random Tool song I'd like to learn.
Nearest City is Spokane, Washington.
I hope I did this right, it's been awhile :P

Amps I've been looking at:
The 5150/6505 combos
The Baron K88
And the rectoverb.

I just realized I haven't been looking hard at all :/
Anyways, any help will be greatly appreciated (:

The RoV fits all the stuff you play pretty well and is definitely in your budget - mesas (especially the combos) are built like tanks so if you treat it right it'll last forever, but that also means they're seriously ****ing heavy. and no you can't get great BEDROOM volumes, but it'll just about do home practice every now and again if you need it to (and have understanding neighbours). Its definitely worth the price, the RoV is my favourite of the mesa rectifier line (I almost bought one but the extortionate prices of Mesas in the UK put me off).

Just ask if you have any more questions, and thank you for making your OP clear and informative
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
The RoV fits all the stuff you play pretty well and is definitely in your budget - mesas (especially the combos) are built like tanks so if you treat it right it'll last forever, but that also means they're seriously ****ing heavy. and no you can't get great BEDROOM volumes, but it'll just about do home practice every now and again if you need it to (and have understanding neighbours). Its definitely worth the price, the RoV is my favourite of the mesa rectifier line (I almost bought one but the extortionate prices of Mesas in the UK put me off).

Just ask if you have any more questions, and thank you for making your OP clear and informative

Really quick, kinda stupid question.
What exactly are the differences of a... say Single/Dual/Tri Rectifier and the tremoverbs/rectoverbs.
And then What are the difference between the last two?
I know someone said something about having way nicer cleans, but that doesn't really answer my question all that well.
Quote by TheDefected
So far it's looking like a Mark III. How much would reboxing cost?
D:
If you have even moderate woodworking skills you can do it yourself. A few sheets of thick plywood, corner protectors, feet, a handle and glue & tolex is all you need. You could even reuse the handle and feet of the old box. It's always gonna stay a small amp head though. Unless you're gonna re-chassis it.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by Kanthras
If you have even moderate woodworking skills you can do it yourself. A few sheets of thick plywood, corner protectors, feet, a handle and glue & tolex is all you need. You could even reuse the handle and feet of the old box. It's always gonna stay a small amp head though. Unless you're gonna re-chassis it.

0___0
So much work.
And I'm lazy.
I don't know anything about any of that.
I'm just a little seventeen year old metalhead trying to get into some decent tone, so one day... I could be a real guitarist
haha, but fer serious, the Mark III's starting to look like a bit of a hassle :/
Quote by TheDefected
0___0
So much work.
And I'm lazy.
I don't know anything about any of that.
I'm just a little seventeen year old metalhead trying to get into some decent tone, so one day... I could be a real guitarist
haha, but fer serious, the Mark III's starting to look like a bit of a hassle :/

I'd see it as a fun little project, but I guess that's not your thing.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by Kanthras
I'd see it as a fun little project, but I guess that's not your thing.

Not with a $1,000 amp.

Maybe give me a little blues junior, then it's on!
But anyways, on topic.

A new Mesa Combo seems like it would be more reliable, and it would make me feel a whole hell of a lot better owning it new. well... not new, but newer than a Mark series.

Speaking of, do the tremoverbs come in heads?
Quote by TheDefected
Really quick, kinda stupid question.
What exactly are the differences of a... say Single/Dual/Tri Rectifier and the tremoverbs/rectoverbs.
And then What are the difference between the last two?
I know someone said something about having way nicer cleans, but that doesn't really answer my question all that well.

Okay the rectifier side of things refers to the way the AC current is changed to the DC current in the amp.

single rectifiers use a diode to do this which gives a tighter more modern sound

Dual rectos have the choice between tube or diode rectifiers, the tube rectifier gives a more vintage inspired sag to the attack of any give note.

the triple rectos aren't what they sound like, theres no 3rd recto in them they just have higher wattage due to the extra powertubes.

The difference in the recotverb and tremoverb are essentially the amp they were based on. The tremoverb was built from the original 2channel design which have legendary status as tone machines, especially the first 1000 or so to come out of the factory. the recoverb was introduced to replace the tverb but it was based on the 3channel design which many dont like half as much as the older 2ch recto's. The recto did not replace the tverb in the end as the demand continued and mesa bent. Tverb went the way of the Dinosaur when the road-king combos sales suffered due to its market presence.

As for design philosophy the recotverb was made to basically be the recto combo for the 3 channel age, where as the Tverb as an attempt as providing a bit more versatility for those users who like the sounds of the recto but would like a more refined clean, more usable crunch but without compromising the high gain roar the Recto's are rightly famous for.

Any of that help?

P.s. Tverbs do come in heads but the combo is what its known for as alot of the cleans tone comes from the combos cab design.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Last edited by halikus at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by halikus
Okay the rectifier side of things refers to the way the AC current is changed to the DC current in the amp.

single rectifiers use a diode to do this which gives a tighter more modern sound

Dual rectos have the choice between tube or diode rectifiers, the tube rectifier gives a more vintage inspired sag to the attack of any give note.

the triple rectos aren't what they sound like, theres no 3rd recto in them they just have higher wattage due to the extra powertubes.

The difference in the recotverb and tremoverb are essentially the amp they were based on. The tremoverb was built from the original 2channel design which have legendary status as tone machines, especially the first 1000 or so to come out of the factory. the recoverb was introduced to replace the tverb but it was based on the 3channel design which many dont like half as much as the older 2ch recto's. The recto did not replace the tverb in the end as the demand continued and mesa bent. Tverb went the way of the Dinosaur when the road-king combos sales suffered due to its market presence.

As for design philosophy the recotverb was made to basically be the recto combo for the 3 channel age, where as the Tverb as an attempt as providing a bit more versatility for those users who like the sounds of the recto but would like a more refined clean, more usable crunch but without compromising the high gain roar the Recto's are rightly famous for.

Any of that help?

P.s. Tverbs do come in heads but the combo is what its known for as alot of the cleans tone comes from the combos cab design.

You sir, get all of my internets I have ever collected. Ever.
I FINALLY understand mesa's now.

And like I said, I'm pretty much just gonna be playing high gain stuff. So the t-verb head would be fine for me?

And let's talk gain. Tight and punchy is my kinda thing, so single rect sounds great. Hows the gain on the t-verbs?

Sorry about all the questions, It's like school... for something i love, I'm all excited now
Quote by halikus

*lots of stuff*
Nice post! But I'd like to add that the Single/Dual/Triple refers to the amount of rectifier tubes.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by Kanthras
Nice post! But I'd like to add that the Single/Dual/Triple refers to the amount of rectifier tubes.

Rectifier tubes???
D:
I hate being a noob. Haha.
Now, explain to me what they are used for, and how often I might need to replace them?

I thought I was good when I figured out powertubes and preamp tubes.
Quote by Kanthras

This. Singles have two power tubes (6L6/EL-34) running in push-pull at 50W, while only running a single solid-state silicon diode rectifier. The duals have two power tube pairs in push-pull parallel at 100W (standard) and have two Si-diode rectifiers, but also have the option of two 5U4-type tube rectifiers instead for more sag. The triples are 150W (standard), with three of each type of rectifier. All of the rectifiers run in class A/B power. The triples have the most headroom and are great for modern metal and high-gain applications while the singles are generally more 'sweet' sounding and have much earlier breakup in the power section because of the lower wattage. If I'm not mistaken, they actually put the option to only run one pair of power tubes and a single rectifier on the 2010 duals and triples, too.

As for the difference between the Recto/Tremoverbs, the Rectoverb is a single Rectifier with reverb controls, while the Tremoverb is a dual Rectifier with built in tremelo controls. Both are combos (at least I've never seen a head model of either), the Tremoverb is also out of production, so you'd have to do some digging to find one. The Tremoverb would give you increased headroom and gain, but be warned that it'll cost more, will be harder to find and will be heavier.

Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT:
Quote by TheDefected
Rectifier tubes???
D:
I hate being a noob. Haha.
Now, explain to me what they are used for, and how often I might need to replace them?

I thought I was good when I figured out powertubes and preamp tubes.

Rectifiers are necessary in class A/B and class B amps to convert alternating current (AC) from your wall socket to direct current (DC) for the power amp to function correctly. Most A/B and B amps have the power tubes wired in matched pairs (push-pull parallel, is often the case) and require direct, non-alternating current to work.

Once again, anybody feel free to correct me...
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Last edited by Karlboy at Aug 12, 2010,
The rectoverb combo speaker isn't that great and it's an open back design. Recto are usually used with a closed back and v30 speaker. You'll def want a boost in front. I paid 1k for a combo 2 years ago, sold it a few months back for 800.
Guitars
Amps
I have a Baron K88

Defiantly what you are looking for.

http://krecordings.webs.com

and

http://www.netmusicians.org/?search=kylendm

Dude also it's much lighter than many amps I've used and a lot more compact like a Mark series amp. It's a little tall though but it's really no problem to move around compared to a 5150 I had and my RM100.

I don't get it. If you have the money to get somethings custom build for YOU than why not
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Last edited by kylendm at Aug 12, 2010,
Also on another note. Would you rather retube this:

or this

You can also try out KT66s, E34Ls, EL34s, 6L6GCs, KT77s or KT88s in the Baron for different tones. Single rectifier has the same amount of tubes but the versatility isn't there compared to Baron.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Last edited by kylendm at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by kylendm

or this

Nice one.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

So true though
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Ok well since no one has really given you the lowdown on the "verbs" yet ill do it.

Boths amps come in heads and combo versions. In both cases if you go with the combos they will be heavy as **** and horrible to carry around. Youll be much better off with 2 trips carrying a head and cab than one awkward heavy combo.

The rectoverb is a single rectifier 50 watt that is voiced just ever so slightly in a different way, and it has an added reverb tank. I owned one for a little bit and it was a piece of shit. I never got it to work right but i absolutely fell in love with the clean channel. I have played ones that work and I think they are brilliant. Really versatile and built like tanks, you just need to find one that works or your ****ed. You honestly dont need anything to tighten up the low end, it will help but trust me, the rectoverb has plenty of ass to handle bassy metal.

The tremoverb is a different monster. Its a dual rectifier 100 watt that is voiced in a different way than its diamond plate counter-part. It has an added reverb tank and a really nice tremolo circuit. The controls for these are very intuitive and super high quality. These things are so much fun to play around with. I wouldnt use it for metal however, it does have quite a bit of usable gain, but it just is not voiced for metal. When you really crank the gain it tends to become shrill and loose a lot of what makes a mesa boogie awesome for metal (its balls).

So tl;dr the rectoverb is a bitchin amp and just what your looking for, but you should pobably not get the combo version, i think it weighs upwards of 70 pounds. But check mesa's website for any extra info i didnt cover here.

Good luck
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Quote by halikus

Errr, yes it does. The Triple Recto has 3 5U4s in it.

Like I said in my PM to you - the Tremoverb would be my choice out of the RoV/ToV/RK, but they do have some problems with their LDRs, so if you're going to get one, make sure it's a later model, where these problems were fixed, or it's one that's already been sent to Mesa for the repair, because it costs ~$200 to get it fixed through them.

Quote by kylendm

or this

You can also try out KT66s, E34Ls, EL34s, 6L6GCs, KT77s or KT88s in the Baron for different tones. Single rectifier has the same amount of tubes but the versatility isn't there compared to Baron.

Retubing both of those amps would be about the same. Going with all JJs, just for simplicity, a matched quad of 6L6s = $76, matched duet of KT-88s = $72, 5 12AX7s = 49.75. Rectifier tubes last for ever, especially since 90% of the people who would buy that amp, aren't going to be using them anyway. So, the K88 costs $4 less to retube, not that big of a difference
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Retubing both of those amps would be about the same. Going with all JJs, just for simplicity, a matched quad of 6L6s = $76, matched duet of KT-88s = $72, 5 12AX7s = 49.75.
Right, but what if you retube the Baron with EL34s?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Page 1 of 2