This is my first locking trem guitar, and I can't find any info.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
So wait, are you just supposed to pull and push the screw once the saddle is loosened? Or do you turn it?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Okay, here's my last question...if the note at the 12th fret is sharp, do I turn the intonation bolt clockwise or counter-clockwise?
Quote by rmr024

if the note is sharp then you need to lengthen the string, so turn the screw whichever way does that.
Jackson DK2M
Jackson DKMG (81/85)
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960a
Boss GT-8 4cm
Set it at the 24th fret (22nd if your S is a pre 2010 model), its more accurate than the 12th.
I got it, thanks guys...Now I totally know how to take care of this guitar!

Thanks littlephil, I'll try that (its a 2010 btw).
Quote by rmr024