Gotta add another topic to this forum haha. I just acquired a JS1200 which is vastly expensive but also quite awesome so now I don't really need the JS100 anymore (as good as a guitar as it is).

I bought it maybe a year ago, just over, I actually went into the store with the intention of buying a Jackson but after playing them and playing this I decided to get it then and there. It's the cheap(ish) version of the Joe Satriani signatures but it actually plays remarkably well for it's specs.

It has stock Ibanez pickups but they sound quite good, especially compared to some other stock Ibanez I've played (and in fact own >_>, the action and playability is great, and although the tremolo is the notorious Edge III I've never had a problem with it going out of tune. Handles a great range of sounds and tones with ease (pickups are coil tapped) though it is definitely suited to rock/blues and the like. Great clean tones too.

Anyways, here's the specs page from the Ibanez website, and some pics too:
Specs
*Pics are fairly large*
Whole guitar
Body front
Body back
Head front
Head back
Inlay

So, to business. I don't have a case for this, but I can throw in a basic gig bag if that helps at all, also an allen key for working with the tremolo haha but other than that it's basically just the guitar as is. As you can see from the pics it's a little dusty, and a little finger print-y, but otherwise in perfectly good condition, never gigged or even really been out of my house.

I'm basically looking for one of two things, either some straight out funds in the area of $800 AU (the guitar retails for ~$1600 AU, I got it for a little less than that, maybe 1500ish) or make an offer.

OR

I need a guitar for playing in Drop C so a trade for another decent guitar would be good too (I have a little cash if we need to balance something out). I would love a Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser (in cherry red or whatever it's called) but other than that I'd really just be looking for something along the lines of 24 frets, humbuckers, super strat shape body (or possibly V), locking trem preferred... I could go on but I'll leave it and see what happens.

Final notes, I live in (or near enough to) Melbourne and I'd rather not ship this guitar anywhere, although I could courier it if need be, but at the buyer's expense. So I think that's enough for this monster post, so please, offer away!
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Bump
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Traded.

If a mod happens to read this and could close this thread that would be great, thanks.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀