This guitar is beautiful and i would like to share it with you guys.
Here is what Slash said about it:

"The weight of the guitar, the way the neck is, the humbuckers; all that stuff just appeals to me as a guitar player. [The Les Paul] really is the best all-around guitar for me." – Slash

You can check it out here:

http://tinyurl.com/qwtr22
I'd expect a damn sight more than that for nigh on seven thousand dollars!
It's not even that beautiful. PRS make some far nicer guitars. Not to mention, for sheer beauty let alone playability and sound, some high end Acoustics. Breedove, Art and Lutherie, one or two others as well.

And... this should probably be in the Electric Guitar forums.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Sorry to say, but i dont find that guitar beautiful.
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Gretsch White Falcon or Fender Jaguar those are really exceptional guitars, not the les paul
*reported*
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
A ESP KH Ouija in White. Only 250 made in the world.
You may now begin flaming Kirk Hammett; Ask me if I care afterwards
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Quote by Msword7
*reported*

Why do you have to be so cold about it? You're not a mod for a reason, so stop trying to act like one.

Oh, back on topic it's a nice looking guitar AND the humbuckers are uncovered! I can't stand the look of covered 'buckers.
Gear:
- Ibanez RGR465M
- Ibanez S770FM
- PRS SE Custom
- Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
Last edited by ArpeggiateTHIS at Aug 12, 2010,
nie looking guitar, but not really my style. never been a huge fan of the LP. i dont like they way they feel, but i like the sound. maybe a double cutaway version i could do with but they are harder to come accross and usually expensive so i might as well get a PRS. but i dont want one that bad either. im fine with my Godin guitars. my godin LG is pretty close to a LP with similar body shape, weight, tone wood and tone. my Godin freeway is like a supped up strat with HSH. so im pretty happy with them. and they look real nice too.
Quote by rosskirk
This guitar is beautiful and i would like to share it with you guys.
Here is what Slash said about it:

"The weight of the guitar, the way the neck is, the humbuckers; all that stuff just appeals to me as a guitar player. [The Les Paul] really is the best all-around guitar for me." – Slash

You can check it out here:

http://tinyurl.com/qwtr22

beauty is in the eye and/or ear of the beholder.

I do happen to like that guitar though.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by ArpeggiateTHIS
Why do you have to be so cold about it? You're not a mod for a reason, so stop trying to act like one.

Oh, back on topic it's a nice looking guitar AND the humbuckers are uncovered! I can't stand the look of covered 'buckers.

Cold lol? what do you want me to say? I am well aware i am not a mod. It is in the wrong forum and doesn't even have a discussion topic so i reported it as it is a rather useless thread. Stop trying to be so confrontational
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by ArpeggiateTHIS

What?!

Looking at your join date, you're newish to UG.
Unlike other forums I've seen, on UG users report almost any thread that is spam, offensive, or in the wrong place.
After reading the first post, I actually expected lots of people to report this thread [as it's in the wrong forum, and a pretty stupid thread in the first place], and it being locked by the end of the day.
The fact that there was only one report surprises me.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Msword7
Cold lol? what do you want me to say? I am well aware i am not a mod. It is in the wrong forum and doesn't even have a discussion topic so i reported it as it is a rather useless thread. Stop trying to be so confrontational

+1

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.