robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
495 IQ
Quality metalcore band, only heard of them recently.
Check out the video for the track Damien of their latest album "Make your own history":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsV8rd34zjw

The usage of the whammy pedal to create odd harmonies helps to make up for the fact theres only one guitarist, as well as giving the band a distinctly unique feel to them.
zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
This band wrote all their songs when they still had two guitarists before one left to join danza. They still rule.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
Amazing band. I saw them last month. They put on a great show. Unfortunately the crowd was mostly just a bunch of br00tal kids who only came to see Dr. Acula.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Rufiothebandito
540 IQ
Amazing band, Make your own history is a beast of a cd.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Still prefer Danza.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
TheBabySnatcher
690 IQ
I love this band, the songs get me pumped ha.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
The week after I saw SFTP I got to see Danza on the Over the Limit Tour. Awesome timing.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.