Do you look younger or older than you really are? Or do you look your age?

Poll: so??
Poll Options
View poll results: so??
I look my age
59 18%
I look older than I really am
127 38%
I look younger than I really am
115 35%
Funky monkey junkies
30 9%
Voters: 331.
Page 1 of 4
I'm 16 Yet I get told I look 20+.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm 23... people are continually telling me I look about 18... I do not understand this at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm 20. hear 22-23 a lot.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
I look about my age but maybe a little younger because I don't really grow a lot of facial hair and I still have a shitty teenage hairdo.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I'm like you TS, i'm 21 and i look like a 16-17 year old, especially when i have my hair short like it is now.
It's gonna be a blue day
I look younger when I grow my hair out, but people have told me that I look in my 20's when its short. Im 16. I don't want to look 20, I want to stay a kid.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I'm 19 and I look over 21 if i don't shave or around 16 if i do
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
I look a bit older. I'm 16 now, but back when I was 14 I remember the airport security guy kept asking me for ID, and wouldn't believe that I didn't have one. Also, I was walking through a parking lot to get food once, and the landlord started yelling at me about how I couldn't park there (kids from my school park there, which pisses him off), and I had to convince him I didn't have a car.
im 22 and i look about that up to maybe 25ish, depending if i grow a beard or not.
my girlfriend is 24 and looks like she is about 18 or 19.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by RPGoof
I'm 17, but some people think I look 18 or older (especially when I had my beard), I've been asked to buy people cigarettes before

ahhh what, we hella rock beards?!
beard Brothers! woot!
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I'm 17 almost 18 and I look 14-16.

I got ID'd buying a 15 film earlier this year. I got out my driving licence really aggressively and handed it to the smug git... he soon backed down!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

A lot of people tell me I look older than do, so uh, yeah. Might have to do with my towering stature.
I'm 16 but apparently I look and act like I'm 18-19. A lot of people are pretty surprised when I tell them I'm only 16
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I was 17 when I started college last year. Everyone thought that I was the prof on the first day.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I'm 18 and I look it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I'm 21 and look 18. I even got ID'd to see a 15 recently - that sucked, a lot.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by due 07
A lot of people tell me I look older than do, so uh, yeah. Might have to do with my towering stature.

I've always wondered how tall is the average guitarist? are they usually tall or short for example i am 6 foot 3.
Quote by perfectchaos23
I've always wondered how tall is the average guitarist? are they usually tall or short for example i am 6 foot 3.

eh im about 6 foot even.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I look young when I shave my face. I'm 24 but when I shave I get carded when I buy smokes
I'm 15 and I look 17 to some, 21 to others and in a photo I look like I'm 27

I heard that I seem older too (personality wise)
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Cons of looking younger: Have to practically wear my ID on my hand at bars

Pros: Jailbait!
I could buy 18+ games when I was 15 and a half. Just sayin'

(I asked how he could think how I am older than 18 after I paid for the game, and he said that he could tell. Haha, joke's on him!)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I'm 14.

I've been told:

and only once 14.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by salgala2000
I'm 14 and I look 14.... I'm around 5'8"

well I'm fifteen and 6'3" so I guess I look older for my age.
I'm 16 and whenever I go to the barber I get asked whether I'm on a break from uni

Usually by th same person, despite the fact that I previously explained the situation
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
I'm usually assumed to be a few years older than I am because of my height and semi-deep voice. A guy in my college class thought I was 19 when I was still 16. 17 now, and don't really look much different.
It depends on my facial hair status. When I have a beard, I don't get ID'd at the liquor store, when I'm clean shaven I always have it ready.
i used to look older. like in restaurants they'd ask me what kind of beer i would like to drink even though i was 18 and not 21.

now i get carded all the time so i either look my age or younger...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
i chose funky monkey junkies because i'm 18 and i'm capable of looking like a 13 year old but then sometimes i apparently look like a 40 year old pedophile rocker.
14 but look about 16 or 17. One time a movie theater employee got mad at me for "lying about my age to get cheaper tickets" I tried to tell him a few times, then said fuck it I was just messing with you man. I had to pay a few dollars more for movie tickets
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Page 1 of 4