I like how all his solos sound with Megadeth. I am wondering what are some of the easier ones to play. My skill level right now Is not good enough to play some of his more advanced one.
A Tout Le Monde
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
"Countdown to Extinction" is probably one of the easiest Megadeth solos around. Actually, most things off that album are somewhat not hard (at least by Marty's standards). Marty's kind of an amazingly talented guitarist. If you want easy, do "Countdown to Extinction." If you want more of a challenge, "Symphony of Destruction" is a fun one. Just pick one you like and put in the time and effort and I'm sure you'll be able to get it down.
I think A Tout Le Monde is probably a good one to start off with. There is a somewhat fast sweep at the end of it though. There's nothing wrong with practising it super slow, so that you can practise it comfortably.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The last solo on Holy Wars is my personal favorite.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Try out She-Wolf. It's a fun solo that involves a recurring phrase plus the same riff on different octaves.