Page 1 of 2
Do you have them? I know I do.

A guy called someone else an idiot. So they cited wikipedia as a reliable source, along with making a grammar mistake on the 1st word of their post. So I pwnd him n00b ass. Pwnd it hard. This was his retort.

@yugiohrulesd00d lol finish high-school junior.....you ARE an ignorant fool. You chose willingly to ignored completely the topic at hand, offering no insight at all into the discussion and only focused on a misspelled word. This shows your aptitude capabilities as a young American student. Your parents are very disappointed in you and your scholastic accomplishments aren't they? Another worthless child with big lips and a runaway mouth. You will always be a failure - with no focus and no future.

;..;

Some more:

@yugiohrulesd00d **** YOU YOU LITTLE ****** SUCK A DICK

do you know wat delay means dumbass? its like echo.. you are thinkin overdubbed

@yugiohrulesd00d Troll more you ****in' retard

(On and ICP video, I said the Hatchet Man logo was holding a meat cleaver.)
youre a dick

Your a ****ing ass hole!

;.....................;

My heart pains.

Also, I'm sure some people on UG dislike me, but I have to evidence to cite it.
<.<
I don't understand why people say Wikipedia is unreliable. It's an encyclopedia based on citations, and is moderated heavily. If something hasn't got a source it gets deleted.

If anything it's pretty bloody reliable.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Yupp, i got lots.

also

WE HATE YOU ANTEATER!

Fixed.

OT: Only you.

Edit: I hope.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I don't understand why people say Wikipedia is unreliable. It's an encyclopedia based on citations, and is moderated heavily. If something hasn't got a source it gets deleted.

This.
You seem like a pretty cool guy. No hate from this end.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Sounds rough, but he sounds like a douche...

I'm sure I have my fair share of haters...but don't we all?
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by UntilISleep
Cool story, bro.

Sorry, I just had to.

This.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Yes, I have 'haterz'.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by Bearded_Seth

IIRC it's only a bit less reliable then Britannica but people still don't trust it. Apparently Wikipedia has it fair share of haters.

EDIT: Here's the article if anyone is interested. http://news.cnet.com/2100-1038_3-5997332.html
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth

People say that because A) as a whole it's less reliable than the sources it uses, and B) they're losing an argument and the opposition just used wikipedia to prove them wrong.
It's okay to be hated, Jesus was.

(Inb4 so was Hitler)
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by genghisgandhi
A guy called someone else an idiot. So they cited wikipedia as a reliable source, along with making a grammar mistake on the 1st word of their post. So I pwnd him n00b ass. Pwnd it hard. This was his retort.
*his
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Wikipedia is a reliable source, it's so well modded
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by genghisgandhi
What is (was) his mother?

I don't know, we were never that close.
nah, i brutally murder all my haters
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Here's the actual series of events from the retort Gen. posted:

blakeybr4
2 weeks ago

if you gusy werent all retarded you would no that isnt really vince, jesus ****ing christ

IKLIPTIC
2 weeks ago

@blakeybr4 your an idiot even wiki says it is real....stupid people like you should not be allowed to use the internet, especially since you couldn't even take the time to google the issue. Ohh and it is "KNOW" not "NO" moron. Just plain STUPID.

yugiohrulesd00d
1 week ago

@IKLIPTIC The very first word in that reply is grammatically incorrect, so shut up. And the fact that you're citing wikipedia as a source shows how much of an idiot you are.

IKLIPTIC

1 week ago

@yugiohrulesd00d lol finish high-school junior.....you ARE an ignorant fool. You chose willingly to ignored completely the topic at hand, offering no insight at all into the discussion and only focused on a misspelled word. This shows your aptitude capabilities as a young American student. Your parents are very disappointed in you and your scholastic accomplishments aren't they? Another worthless child with big lips and a runaway mouth. You will always be a failure - with no focus and no future.

All based on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c64mLHU3ebM
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by paintITblack39

TS is just an asshat. /reference
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by UntilISleep
Oh shit, the names are out :O
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by paintITblack39

Lol too many people on here dislike me to even bother keeping track... apparently I'm vain and I crave attention, hence the private profile and all.

I know in high school someone wrote 'Saadia (last name) is a *****' in sharpie in the girls' bathroom and several people here and there had problems with me but I never actually had to deal with it, it was all passive aggressive. Idk, I don't really mind if people have problems with me; life is too short to worry about other people and I'm sure they have things that they are butthurt about or they are bored and have nothing better to talk about
people are people
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Lol too many people on here dislike me to even bother keeping track... apparently I'm vain and I crave attention, hence the private profile and all.

I know in high school someone wrote 'Saadia (last name) is a *****' in sharpie in the girls' bathroom and several people here and there had problems with me but I never actually had to deal with it, it was all passive aggressive. Idk, I don't really mind if people have problems with me; life is too short to worry about other people and I'm sure they have things that they are butthurt about or they are bored and have nothing better to talk about
people are people
This seems so inside-out, love. I can think of no reason for anyone to dislike you.
Whereas, no one hates me, although I give them so many reasons to.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by technicolour
I've been quoted on the encyclopedia dramatica article for crabcore - they hate on me.

"A genre isn't legit just because there's a wiki page for it. I don't care how many bands follow this (if any) crabcore will not become an actual genre of music, for the reasons I mentioned earlier, just like how pirate and viking metal aren't really sub genres because those labels are for lyrical content only (though they're closer to be legitimate sub genres than this).And no, they didn't invent it, but why is there this need all of the sudden to label all the "moves" that compose this thing? Why not back when metal bands started doing it? It's just as bad as how "hardcore dance moves" have been given names...anyways, the techno trance part is the only good part of the song." " —technicolour trying to act smart in his post."

"The thread has gone to shit. I don't think anyone ever said this band doesn't belong here, just that crabcore is not a legit subgenre, period. If you were making a joke fine, wasn't funny, moving on.Breakdowns are not an integral part of all hardcore. Tell that to Modern life is war, etc, and even then most "breakdowns" used in hardcore bands are not the "chug chug" kind, just a tempo change.To the user saying bands like this are not a fad right now, you're crazy. It may not be a fad in the mainstream, but in the "extreme" music scene it's all the rage, throwing synth pop mixes in trying to pull off something original. These guys, DWP, Sky eats airplane, **** there's a thread somewhere on bands of this style.Genghis tron is still the only band I know of that does anything like this and does it well.Plus the image most of these bands carry with them is composed of the most cliched, trend, vomit inducing aspects. The clothes, the hair, the lyrics, etc. I won't judge a band on it's image alone, but it can be a turn off, especially when their music is this trite.And no, my band is not signed, I guess that means we're worse than attack attack, using that logic bands signed on larger labels are better than attack attack?" "—technicolour using all of his intelligence about genres."

That you dude?
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
you just quoted half of UG god i asked a Q in a thread and just got 40 you shouldnt have done it your an idiot
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
This seems so inside-out, love. I can think of no reason for anyone to dislike you.
Whereas, no one hates me, although I give them so many reasons to.

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

I'd have to agree with him, I've never seen anyone bash on you

Haven't talked to you much outside tinychat a bit, but you seem nice.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I am part of a hatters club. We wear hats and talk about hat related topics.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Page 1 of 2