Page 1 of 2
What is your opinion on mooning or streaking? Have you done it before?

I know it might seem immature but I think it's a lot of fun to go streaking with friends and just be silly and have fun. Sometimes if the weather is nice and it's dark out it's just nice to strip down and feel the air on your skin. Also I don't moon to be an asshole (hur hur hur) but if I'm just fucking around with friends and we're in cars beside each other, we'll get in play fights and I'll do it as a joke.
Also, would you feel comfortable doing it around someone of the opposite sex? I guess I never really care but I can imagine it'd be weird for someone.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Haven't done it myself, but I have no problem with it...it's all in good fun
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
No. Could lead to public nudity charges.

But I don't mind being naked. I've played strip poker, strip blackjack, strip Mario Kart, strip beer pong...

I often cook naked. I burnt my wang with oil once.

I prefer going Commando. Subtle, yet pleasurable.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Aug 12, 2010,
Is fun.

I laugh at the people that do it at sporting events...
*running around in nudez* Lawlawlaw I'm awesome lololol look at m-huuurrdurrr *just got epically hit by ref or player*
We did it on a school trip in a touring bus all together against the window. That was so epic but it became even better when a bus with little kids drove next to us, you had to see those kids faces
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
I've never done it, but it's hilarious to watch someone else get it.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by vintage x metal

I know it might seem immature but I think it's a lot of fun to go streaking with friends and just be silly and have fun. Sometimes if the weather is nice and it's dark out it's just nice to strip down and feel the air on your skin. Also I don't moon to be an asshole (hur hur hur) but if I'm just fucking around with friends and we're in cars beside each other, we'll get in play fights and I'll do it as a joke.
Also, would you feel comfortable doing it around someone of the opposite sex?
I guess I never really care but I can imagine it'd be weird for someone.

More than comfortable. I love getting naked, as TCers know.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
More than comfortable. I love getting naked, as TCers know.

I think I've been naked in there more often than I've been clothed, more because I'm just naked all the time... I don't think anyone notices so it's not a problem lol...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

always.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Sober, I never would even consider it.

Give me a fifth of 1800, though, and bam. My clothes are on fire.
One of the most fun nights I've had was spent drunk and naked, was absolutely hilarious.

I've done it around girls before, don't really care, I know my body isn't great

mooning is also hilarious, but nothing beats streaking. One night we had a poker night at my friends house, then we went into town to get some pizza. On the way back up we went into the school grounds, fucked off our faces, and tried to climb a 25 ft pole to get to a CCTV camera... Needless to say, we got nowhere near, but it was funny as fuck. The human body, genitalia in particular is one of the funniest things, one of my friend gets his penis out all the time, and every time he does, we're all on the floor, loving the hilarity!

I'm comfortable in my sexuality, even if I am a virgin arsehole
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by vintage x metal
I think I've been naked in there more often than I've been clothed, more because I'm just naked all the time... I don't think anyone notices so it's not a problem lol...

Shame we always miss eachother on there
It's funny. I love going down a highway next to a car of my buddies and sticking my ass out of the sunroof.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Not a chance in hell. I only look good naked compared to someone who's inside out, and even then it's a close run thing.
Done it a couple time, its bomb as fvck.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Two of my friends mooned a passing car one night at the beach. The car then pulls into its driveway...two doors down from the beach. We hid in the playgound's plastic tunnel for an hour. You don't know discomfort until you've smelled the funk from 5 guys in a plastic tunnel who just swam in a lake.

Fun, but I don't advise mooning.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
1. Expose yourself in public.
2. Get arrested for indecent exposure.
3. Become a registered sex offender.
4. ???
5. Profit!!!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by vintage x metal
I think it's a rite of passage or smth, to hang your bare ass out the window of a moving car in traffic. But for the most part, we didn't moon or streak. Streaking is when you run, hence the name. We'd get a gang of guys and gals together and stroll casually through the neighbourhood at 3am after the bars had closed.

Oh, and skinny-dipping. It's the best, really.
Especially for late-night pool-hopping in someone else's pool.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by rgrockr
1. Expose yourself in public.
2. Get arrested for indecent exposure.
3. Become a registered sex offender.
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

Stop being such a buzz kill!
And have some creep staring at my nubile glistening naked 13 year old female body (like in my profile pictures)?

I don't mind.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Dont mind it, wouldnt do it, dont really see the point in it especially if your getting naked with your pals just to have fun! Go to the pub or something haha

If somebody was streaking and got put on the sex offenders register cos they accidently flashed a child or something though, id point and laugh!
Hahahahahahaha a thunderstorm rolled in a few minutes ago and I convinced my mom and little brother to come play in the rain with me... Had it not been them it wouldve been the perfect opportunity for naked time but alas, family time will do

Quote by Kensai
Shame we always miss eachother on there

Let's make a deal. If we ever end up on there at the same time, we HAVE to both get naked, no matter what the circumstances. Blankets are permitted in certain situations.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I can't stand being naked. I look like a sack of potatos propped up with baseball bats.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by vintage x metal
Hahahahahahaha a thunderstorm rolled in a few minutes ago and I convinced my mom and little brother to come play in the rain with me...

Right at this point I thought you were going to say that you all got naked and ran outside.

....needless to say, I was quite confused for about 2 seconds.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Right at this point I thought you were going to say that you all got naked and ran outside.

....needless to say, I was quite confused for about 2 seconds.

My mother is a 52 year old, 5'0" Bengali woman and my little brother is 12; they're not exactly the wild type
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ctfod
I can't stand being naked. I look like a sack of potatos propped up with baseball bats.

Haha least your honest! Everybody in here thats streaking about the place cant all look like something from baywatch can they?
Quote by vintage x metal
Hahahahahahaha a thunderstorm rolled in a few minutes ago and I convinced my mom and little brother to come play in the rain with me... Had it not been them it wouldve been the perfect opportunity for naked time but alas, family time will do

Aww that sounds fun. If I had asked my mom and siblings they'd call the doctor.

Quote by vintage x metal
Let's make a deal. If we ever end up on there at the same time, we HAVE to both get naked, no matter what the circumstances. Blankets are permitted in certain situations.

I had something less tame in mind but it's a deal
Illegal, therefore pretty idiotic for me to do right now.

I own a home, so that opens up other possibilities. I could, for example, get smashingly drunk and punch out my best friend's teeth.

"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Kensai
I had something less tame in mind but it's a deal

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ZanasCross
Streaking is great. As is rafting naked. Seriously... White water raft naked. It's an experience you'll never forget (and neither will the 5th graders who are rafting behind your group).
Sounds like some pretty rough transportation for the eggs to be out of the carton.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Sounds like some pretty rough transportation for the eggs to be out of the carton.

And damn cold. Don't go with anyone you are trying to impress

The packaging doesn't provide that much support during it anyways. Just think about your normal swim-suit: not exactly restraining the boys anyways.
Im pretty comfortable naked. Being naked is great fun. It makes all activities that much better...ALL activities.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Im pretty comfortable naked. Being naked is great fun. It makes all activities that much better...ALL activities.

Even fancy dress?
Quote by ZanasCross
And damn cold. Don't go with anyone you are trying to impress

The packaging doesn't provide that much support during it anyways. Just think about your normal swim-suit: not exactly restraining the boys anyways.
"But there was shrinkage!!!" - - G. Costanza

I've got mesh netting in most of my suits. It's like my boys are riding on a hammock.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wandered around download this year in just my boxers and a ninja mask while it was raining on the sunday, about as close as I have come to streaking
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Page 1 of 2