my dad brews a lot of beer. thats about it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I'm gonna try and get into it with Uni mates next semester. I essentially want to brew Theakston's Old Peculier so I can drink it at 70p a pint anybody care to recommend us kits or anything?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I can't recommend "kits" really because I've never used any. I've always done it the old-fashioned way where you use whatever containers you can find and don't used prepackaged sugar/yeast mixes.

I've heard that Mr. Beer is the easy bake oven of brewing though... so that might not be a bad place to start.
I've brewed a few batches. Some have been great. Some not so. Haven't had time the last couple of years to play around with it but I'll try to dig out my Porter recipe for you.
Dirk Gently probably does more brewing than any body else I've talked to on here. Give him a shout.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ZanasCross
I was wondering how long it would take for a smart-ass with this exact comment to pop-up.

Sorry, I'm from Minnesota and I work at Target field on occasion as an odd job to help pay for my tuition and I've had to work games when they play the Brewers and they're always hell because everyone over the age of 21 is drunk.

On topic though, a friend of my dad brewed beer once. It wasn't good, but I'd put that on him, he was pretty incompetent with just about everything.
Quote by Jackal58
I've brewed a few batches. Some have been great. Some not so. Haven't had time the last couple of years to play around with it but I'll try to dig out my Porter recipe for you.
Dirk Gently probably does more brewing than any body else I've talked to on here. Give him a shout.

I've made some damn good Brown Ales (though I don't recall the recipes... I was drunk and was probably adding things on a whim). I also made a delicious beer where I used the left over mash from a bourbon distillery to filter the water through (I live near the distillery). The resulting ale had a nice bourbon-y bite right at the end. Added a little vanilla as well. It is still my greatest creation.

I've also made some things that tasted worse than two-year old Mickeys.
My uncle brews mead in his basement. SOOOO good.

I want to get one of those home brewing kits now that I'm 21. I'm fascinated by anything beer-related.