Hi guys,

i need a eq and delay, just sold my multi fx (what a mistake that was, buying it i mean! but i sold it for just as much as i paid so no harm done!)

i have a overall budget of £80-90..

so some suggestions on pretty good quality pedals?

in the uk, will buy used...

styles: indie/rock/grunge/punk
Danelectro fish and chips EQ, spend the rest on a used dd-3?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Afaik they're both digital so the sounds will be minimal. The DD-3/6/7 are just the sort of benchmark delay pedals.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
fair enough then!
any other alternatives i should look at?
can't find any fish n chips used near me at the moment..
Fish and chips are cheap, you can get em for like £30. I'm not clued up much outside of distortion, OD and wah pedals, but from what I'm told, the Artec pedals are solid (their tuner is; I have it), also the digitech pedals are okay on a budget but not recommended.

Boss are the industry standard pedals, but a new DD-7 alone is £20 out of your price range.

Might be better off getting a cheap Multi-FX pedal like a Zoom and then just using it for the delay, and getting a danelectro/artec EQ pedal tbh.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by daverichards
i just sold my korg ax3000g!
aha, is the memory boy not a good pedal then ?

I don't know, I couldn't tell you.

Your best bet is just going on a music store, finding some pedals within your price range, and try and find reviews on youtube or reviews on this website and take a leap of faith, or go into a store and try out a few in the range.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Well do you prefer warmer sounding delays that decay or colder ones with lots of clarity?

Fish & Chips and Memory Boy/Used Digitech DL-8 is a solid option imo
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
well i have to say i am liking the sound of the demo's of the memory boy... i like how it has some chorus options in it to...

i assume the digi dl 8 is also digital?
Yeah it is. Bit pricey new but you should be able to find a used one for under £70
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab