So pit, as some of you know, I work at a guitar shop on Denmark street in London. We have some pretty pricey shit in here, so we expect to get advanced guitar players in our shop.

Well, today a two kids walk in to look for a tube amp. While one was trying out some amps, the other was just hooking up random guitars to expensive amps! First he puts in a Korean Dinky into a vintage Mesa Boogie Roadking, putting the treble on max, scooping the mid like a melon and leaving out any bass... I never knew that amp could sound so horrible, thank god I stopped him before he was trying to **** up the nice setting I made on a new Vintage Modern too...

Have you had days like this at work too? Like when you feel everybody takes your work for granted?
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
i would have shoved the cheapest model in the store up their buttholes and make them pay full price for it.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
i would have shoved the cheapest model in the store up their buttholes and make them pay full price for it.

its a mirror thread
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I had the main server that we use on campus stop redirecting all the workstation traffic to itself. Subsequently, I had to go to every staff member's computer and manually input the ip address for the server for the computer to log on.

**** Novell