Hi guys.
I played at some store, in my country, an esp eclipse.
I realy like it and i want to buy it. but in my country its really really expensive.
so decided to order this online from UK or USA i dont know, but i cant find online store with this model that ships not only into usa or canada.
I want ESP eclipse II (vintage black), and i tought that you guys can help me find it somewhere that ships it world wide.

Sorry for shitty english , thanks
Are you sure that it is only really expensive in your country? It's like 1555 euros on thomann webstore,that is quite expensive to me. They ship to pretty much everywhere around europe.. So if you live in Asia or Australia,that site will not help you.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

The model im looking for is 1500 dollars , i think thomann has the CTM FT model or something like that.
In my country its something like more then 3500 dollars
And i tought that thomman is shipping all over the world.
Quote by TheEvilGod
The model im looking for is 1500 dollars , i think thomann has the CTM FT model or something like that.
In my country its something like more then 3500 dollars
And i tought that thomman is shipping all over the world.

Well yeah,they do. But the countries of Europe had the fees so I had to check them first. And are you sure that it is indeed that one you have said..? That'd be way more than 1555 euros.. Anyway,you can check the delivery to your country from the site. And the one I said for the price is ESP Eclipse II USA Vintage Black with gold hardware.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Aug 12, 2010,
Quote by paruwi
They say, we ship to 200 countries, worldwide........

http://en.woodbrass.com/index.php?calculport_country_id=222&

Good Luck

Thanks dude, but they dont have the model im lookin for...

but i found one in amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ESP-Eclipse-Electric-Guitar-Vintage/dp/B000MXJBBO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1281654518&sr=8-1

And i wanted to ask you guys if its safe and worth to buy from amazon, i mean can they send me an old model of the guitar? because i really want the newest model of it.
sorry for the noobish questions
Amazon is a reputable resaler, you'll be fine.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Amazon is a reputable resaler, you'll be fine.

Thanks dude, i think im going to order my eclipse from amazon..

But seriously can it possible that they can send me accidentally an old model of the guitar?
Quote by TheEvilGod
Thanks dude, i think im going to order my eclipse from amazon..

But seriously can it possible that they can send me accidentally an old model of the guitar?

yeah chances are it'll be an old model as amazon only sells used gear
Be aware that when importing a guitar you almost always have to pay massive import taxes. In some countries this can be as much as 42% of the original price of the guitar. It's also illegal to import certain guitars in some countries. So before you buy everything, check out what laws apply to you; what the import taxes will be and whether it is indeed okay for you to import the guitar.

For now though, you should know that if you're in any part of Europe then it is cheaper to import a guitar from another EU country (e.g. the UK) than it is to import it from any part of Asia or America.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
You should go to Google and type in "Online Guitar Stores" and then press Search and a whole list of Guitar stores will pop up. Most of them have a search function that you can type in the exact model you are looking for.

As for shipping, you'll have to email the guitar store itself to get all the details.

Best of luck.

ron666
Quote by Slashestranged
yeah chances are it'll be an old model as amazon only sells used gear

Well in the website it says new....
It says "Ships from and sold by American Musical Supply. "
Are you sure amazon sells only used stuff?
Last edited by TheEvilGod at Aug 13, 2010,
I suggest emailing the sites that you may want to order from, and see what they say about shipping to you.

If avoidable, I wouldn't order from Amazon, but that's just because of personal experience.

I trust eBay much more, if that's an option for you.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
i`m starting to smell a troll. IF YOU DON`T TELL US WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE IN, how the hell can we find a company that will ship to your country, without this information you can ask for all the help you want but we`ll all be guessing.

so i`ll ask again

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN?
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 13, 2010,
Quote by MrFlibble
Be aware that when importing a guitar you almost always have to pay massive import taxes. In some countries this can be as much as 42% of the original price of the guitar. It's also illegal to import certain guitars in some countries. So before you buy everything, check out what laws apply to you; what the import taxes will be and whether it is indeed okay for you to import the guitar.

For now though, you should know that if you're in any part of Europe then it is cheaper to import a guitar from another EU country (e.g. the UK) than it is to import it from any part of Asia or America.

+1

it's probably a bad idea to import from the UK as ESP stuff is pretty dear here- thomann is normally a fair bit cheaper (though obviously check some prices first, just in case the one you're after is the exception rather than the rule).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by ibanezgod1973
i`m starting to smell a troll. IF YOU DON`T TELL US WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE IN, how the hell can we find a company that will ship to your country, without this information you can ask for all the help you want but we`ll all be guessing.

so i`ll ask again

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN?

He said he's from Israel...
^ when?

i read the thread twice before my previous post,

edit:- i found it, and i also read his smart arse answer accusing people of being racists, if that`s the way he sees people, i`m not racist, what i don`t like is peeps with unfounded pre-conceived attitudes of others.

TS:- for the reason i`ve outlined above i`m not going to waste my time helping you, i probably could of found your guitar for you....good luck
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 13, 2010,
Quote by MrFlibble

I was thinking the same thing. Applicable import duty and tax/vat/gst etc. can really be expensive and should be taken into consideration.

Here is the standard tax rate for Israel 16.5% Ma'am = מס ערך מוסף
Duty can also apply and is based on the harmonzied code for guitar 9202.90.3000
This will vary depending on destination country.

I've bought new stuff from Amazon before. Not a guitar though.. It should clearly say NEW or USED tho....
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
Quote by ibanezgod1973
^ when?

i read the thread twice before my previous post,

edit:- i found it, and i also read his smart arse answer accusing people of being racists, if that`s the way he sees people, i`m not racist, what i don`t like is peeps with unfounded pre-conceived attitudes of others.

TS:- for the reason i`ve outlined above i`m not going to waste my time helping you, i probably could of found your guitar for you....good luck

I got a much different impression he was worried people might not like Israel or something along those lines. Why not just say WELCOME or something cool?
Quote by TheEvilGod
So if i want an answer i need to write another message?

This is not too cool. Say "bump" next time.

I'm out
If you want that guitar, all you gotta do is search around google, look at all the auction sites first, then go to musical store sites. Anyways you could always email whoever your going to buy from if you want details.