Hey guys, I just bought 2 TBX tone nods for my guitar. I'm wiring them into 3 seymore duncan pickups. Problem is I can't find any diagrams online to wire them how I would like.

I want to wire them in series so that I can use both at the same time, but the only wiring diagrams I've found are to use one TBX as a master with another normal tone pot. I have a five way switch and a audio taper volume pot in there too. I have no problem doing the wiring, I work an electronics all the time, but the leads aren't labeled so I have no idea where to wire anything with these pots, and I really don't want to wire it wrong and put everything back together only to have to take it apart.

Thanks for any help.
Woke this morning to the stinging lash
Every man rise from the ash
Each betrayal begins with trust
Every man returns to dust

Just Me

Still

21 Days
Oh, thank you. Sorry about that.

TBX is a Treble Bass cut by Fender. I'm trying to wire them in differently but havn't found any diagrams to help me at all. Thanks again!
Woke this morning to the stinging lash
Every man rise from the ash
Each betrayal begins with trust
Every man returns to dust

Just Me

Still

21 Days
Hi. Use the GB&C Essential Links thread to find the Guitar Wiring thread. If there is anything about the TBX in the first group of posts, maybe just read. If not, ask your question in that thread. (Later, a Moderator will add the info from replies to your question to the reference data at the beginning.)

Thanks
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.