I'm aware of the Nightmare Induction Thread, but I believe this may qualify for it's own thread.

Describe a character, scene, situation, or something that would be the perfect nightmare; an example of this would be Slenderman.

I'm not sure whether this thread will start, but you should totally post.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Imagine the hottest girl at your school/workplace...

with morning breath taking a shit

Do not come between a nazgul and his prey.

Sorry, i got bored.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by myevilside

Sorry, i got bored.

im sorry but you are not in my mother!
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
You have two cakes. You must not put them down. You must maintain the decorations on top.
And you MUST answer the phone that's ringing. In your pocket.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
im sorry but you are not in my mother!

Have you ever seen the film "the borrowers"?
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Fassa giving a lecture on morals and politics and how they relate to Google.
****ing creepy.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Worst nightmare...

Waking up to find a needle of blood in your arm and your husband saying "You have HIV like I do, now."

Thing is... That actually happened.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Can't...

Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar and Grill!" is already here.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Guitardude19
Worst nightmare...

Waking up to find a needle of blood in your arm and your husband saying "You have HIV like I do, now."

Thing is... That actually happened.

Wat.

Do you mean you actually had that nightmare or that actually happened to you?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
The internet has been disabled. Permanently.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by mattman93
Wat.

Do you mean you actually had that nightmare or that actually happened to you?

Neither. I read a news story a while ago where a woman actually woke up to her husband injecting her with his HIV infected blood so that she couldnt leave him for sleeping with prostitutes. He got 14 years in prison for it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by MightyAl
You have two cakes. You must not put them down. You must maintain the decorations on top.
And you MUST answer the phone that's ringing. In your pocket.

are these big cakes or cupcakes... big cakes... its simples... put one on your forearm and balance it.

cupcakes. both in hand

your post.... foiled
i'm Ginger its fun

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:

Waking up and this is right next to you, and it screams a loud peircing scream right in your face

/thread

EDIT!!: You're boning your girlfriend, then the phone rings. You answer, and a voice says " I see you." The creature in the picture leaps down and rapes and beats you and your girlfriend. But if the creature was here... THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Last edited by TomusAM at Aug 12, 2010,
Wait, this is turning into the nightmare induction thread already.
You're dancing provocatively with the girl of your dreams, then FLASH, you're holding a doll that you KNOW is the girl, but it's broken, and you can't fix it.

BAM. Based on a true story bizznitches.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed

The longer you look, the worse it gets, IMO. I was browsing the web looking for pr0nz and this came up, and it was at 1@night with no lights except for my laptop
You log in to the pit and theres nothing but pointless threads that are spinoffs of all the good threads except you look around and theres no more good threads.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by TomusAM

Waking up and this is right next to you, and it screams a loud peircing scream right in your face

/thread

EDIT!!: You're boning your girlfriend, then the phone rings. You answer, and a voice says " I see you." The creature in the picture leaps down and rapes and beats you and your girlfriend. But if the creature was here... THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

THE CALL WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
AN EVIL SPIRIT

nah, its a fart
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by CoffeeBeans
Imagine the hottest girl at your school/workplace...

with morning breath taking a shit

I had this ****ing dream last night bro.

I was actually about to **** this hot chick I know, and I ended up having maggots on my teeth and their eggs layed in my gums, and I still managed to **** the girl in my dreams.

It woke me the **** up though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all