I am looking for a guitar and I found the BC rich asm standard, but not really any good reviews on it cause not many people have it i think. There seem to be a lot of good features for only $300 (mahogany body, floyd rose special with locking nut, rockfield mafias, quilted maple, coil tap) and i was wondering if anyone has used it and if there are any problems with build quality or something that make it so cheap and if you like it or not. thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Quote by Ratraisin
Do you really kill hobos? Man, that's some bad karma...

THE ORIGINAL HOBO SLAYER
^ Now cool and groovy
Sounds alright. Floyd rose specials arent the greatest from what i've heard but are probably better than say an edge 3 or whathaveyou. These are actually bolt ons btw are you sure your not getting it mixed up?
I've heard reports that rockfields are decent pickups also some people are retrofitting them to guitars. BC Rich get them cheap because there parent company owns them afaik
ok yeah i dont expect it to be amazing, this is what it says on the website and i found out it's made in china so that's why they can put all that stuff in for the price. So i've gotta take good care of it..
Quote by Ratraisin
Do you really kill hobos? Man, that's some bad karma...

THE ORIGINAL HOBO SLAYER
^ Now cool and groovy
I got this guitar and from 0-10 I give a 9. The Rockfield Mafia are great , you can play any thing from Blues to Metal and with the coil tape you can play Jazz. The Floyd Rose Special is very go of course it isn't the original but do the job. I compared my guitar with the Ibanez RG 470, and mine sounds better. Ah by the way, not all the guitars made in China are bad. Try an Ibanez ART320 and compare it with any Epiphone Les Paul. Please test the guitar first and then do your review.