the bridge on my acoustic guitar is lifting up in the back and has raised the action almost a cm. how can i fix this
You will need to take it too a luthier or guitar tech. It's hard to do if you don't know what you are doing. You have to remove the old glue from both the sound board and bridge with sand paper then reglue and clamp it. You can find the deep C clamps at Harbor Freight for not a lot of money. If you do it yourself you will need block of wood between the c-clamp and the soundboard preferably soft wood or even a piece of rubber. And don't clamp it too tight because you can damage the soundboard.
Last edited by Guitar Hack at Aug 14, 2010,