So Pit. I am wanting to learn how to dance. The problem is I don't have money for lessons. So I am going to try to learn at home, on my own. So I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on learning to dance? I haven't really danced before. Except I sort of know how to waltz (I had to do it for a play in elementary school). So if anyone could throw some advice my way it would be appreciated. I am willingly to learn any dance style also.
get some thumpy music and jump around failing madly. BAM! youre dancing.

Youre welcome.

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
Pfft! Dancing = GAAAYYY!

Now that my inner troll is done: Ask pretty much any woman to to teach you. They know they want to.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by itchy guitar

He will need a partner. Ts maybe you can get a female friend to teach you?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by ricanboyguitar

Not if he's good enough.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
If you know anyone that dances then ask them to give you a few lessons. Also watch some simple dance routines on youtube/tv and try learning them, other than that you google some online lessons i guess.

Oh and practise... alot
Quote by Tamriel
i get respect from my mate because he "fingers"
Quote by itchy guitar
Not if he's good enough.

Yeah he has some experience. Maybe all he needs is one of these for a partner
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Using your neck bow your head down very rapidly and back up very rapidly repeatedly. Do this to the beat of any metal song and your golden.

If you want to step it up a notch try this:
Get some friends. Get all of your friends and yourself into one room. While doing the "dance" stated above turn the music up a little louder and start pushing each other until someone falls down. (pick them up if they do) Do this repeatedly until the album/show is over.

If your a ****** emo kid try this one out:
Kick your legs and flail your arms allover the place not giving a **** about the people surrounding you. Continue to make a fool of yourself until your gay ass emo skinny jeans rip.

Or you could learn the Soulja boy or something...
Quote by ricanboyguitar

like his mom
HILT!

Where's Waldo?