Its come down to these two badboys im thinking but i dont know which to get originally i had my heart set on a ebony fret board but does it really matter?

Could use some advice on which one is better like build quality etc
I'm not certain, but I don't think the Ibanez is Japanese-made- most (if not all) the Japanese-made Ibanezes are now "prestige", and have a prestige wizard neck (not wizard II).

The Jackson is Japanese made, and the higher-end MIJ Jackson pro series (like the RR5) are very nice (though I haven't tried the RR5, just the SL3).

Assuming you like the shape of the rr5 ok that's the one I'd go with personally. Of course it's entirely up to you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The DTT770 is made in Indonesia, it does have nice pickups in it though, considering most Prestiges don't even come with real DiMarzios...

I used to own an RR5, it was an awesome sounding and playing guitar, I just couldn't get along with the shape (I like the RR shape, but I thought the body would be smaller - and I was afraid of smashing the horns into something ). Sound wise, that was probably the nicest sounding Alder guitar I've ever played, made my amps cut through a mix like no other.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com