No real purpose other than to say, this is a beautiful guitar....

This is now my dream guitar and I hope that more are made, I'm literally drooling

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Prestige-J-Custom-RG9670Z-DMN-1-19-Worldwide-/160454341527?pt=Guitar#ht_41635wt_1026
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
For 7 grand, I'd expect it to come with Joe Satriani attached to it, sweet freakin' jesus, Just build it yourself!
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

I'd complain and tell you to post that over at EG but they'd probably tell you to buy a schecter hellraiser...

That guitar is a bit gaudy for my tastes
It's a collector piece. They're always overpriced in comparison to other models because most are never played.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
The picture originally loaded and looked funky, so I immediate thought... TS likes obese guitars?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by NickGiovanni
For 7 grand, I'd expect it to come with Joe Satriani attached to it, sweet freakin' jesus, Just build it yourself!

+10000
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by coolstoryangus
I'd complain and tell you to post that over at EG but they'd probably tell you to buy a schecter hellraiser...

not a fan of all the bling.
^ Guitars with tiny production runs are generally collector pieces and not player instruments.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by NickGiovanni

No, the model with the complimentary Joe Satriani is $10,000.