title says it mostly. I'm looking for a copy thats a solid starting point to do a mod with a single volume pot and uber hot bridge pickup only. looking for the classic Gibby look, not the pointy guitar for to bring TEH BROOTALZ. just want one to mod out for punk. thanks in advance.
Quote by EFGuitar
looking for the classic Gibby look, not the pointy guitar for to bring TEH BROOTALZ.

Win! Haha.
Thats actually a good idea. I personally would trust a GFS kit over that MDW guitar I suggested.
if you can deal with the Dean headstock pick up a Dean VX
I got one and its pretty good for a guitar from china has a pretty bland sound but you want to mod it anyway
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
I got an acrylic galveston flying v. Hard to find but if you do I highly reccomend picking it up. Mine was like $100
Pm me if you've got some pedals to sell
I bought 2 (black and white) of them a few years ago off ebay for like 140 a piece,I don't remember what brand they were hahaha but it was one of those things where the dude had a bunch of them.they looked just like gibsons and stayed in tune decently....
Here's a lot of cool stuff on there if you look hard or try something like gbase.com they got a lot of good used stuff for cheap
I bought a epiphone flying v once for under 300 with case and it sounded great too....

Its a good idea for a mod though bro good luck
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think