Anyone kno of a low cost good music college that just focuses on music.Big or Small dont care
Google does.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i looked and i just want a quick answer i got accepted to mcnally smith but to much money
You can pick any two of the following

Cheap
Offers degrees in music (or whatever your majoring in really)
Gives you a respectable education

You cant have all 3...period

Schools that focus on music (liberal arts schools) are almost exclusively private, and EXPENSIVE. Expect the tuition to be no less than $30,000 a year

If your going to a true conservatory (see, boston conservatory, san fransisco conservatory, etc) expect it to be EVEN MORE expensive.

If your going to a state school...well, generally speaking anyways, dont bother unless your looking at an music education degree
Last edited by tubatom868686 at Aug 13, 2010,
Out of curiosity, TS, what experience do you have with music already? Besides learning songs on your guitar, that is.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by tubatom868686
You can pick any two of the following

Cheap
Offers degrees in music (or whatever your majoring in really)
Gives you a respectable education

You cant have all 3...period

Schools that focus on music (liberal arts schools) are almost exclusively private, and EXPENSIVE. Expect the tuition to be no less than $30,000 a year

If your going to a true conservatory (see, boston conservatory, san fransisco conservatory, etc) expect it to be EVEN MORE expensive.

If your going to a state school...well, generally speaking anyways, dont bother unless your looking at an music education degree

This. What are you majoring in?
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Quote by tact420
This. What are you majoring in?

Tuba performance at CalArts with a minor in Jazz studies
Quote by DeadlyIllness
Berklee, not UC Berkley, but Berklee School of Music.

This. Fine music school in Massachusetts.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by RampagingAcorn
This. Fine music school in Massachusetts.

it is indeed. i was on vacation last month in massachusetts so we went down to boston. i was looking for a guitar center but happened to find Berkelee instead so i went inside and looked around and its a really nice place.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Since when was Berklee universally respected? I know we have a couple of prospective students here on this website, but I thought the school was bordering a joke, especially if you plan on going for something like guitar.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by ryan_nadon
it is indeed. i was on vacation last month in massachusetts so we went down to boston. i was looking for a guitar center but happened to find Berkelee instead so i went inside and looked around and its a really nice place.

Just Cause I feel proud for knowing my way kind around that area, There was a Daddys junky music across the road from berklee, and GC is a block away from fenway, just walk around fenway until you see the GC truck sign, its on the other side of that building.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!