I have gone through a phase of not posting up my bands new songs that I've tabbed out, so I'm gonna try and get back into a loop of it. But anyway, I always try to add SOMETHING that makes this music a little less boring, I don't know if I'm successful, let me know?

C4C

EDIT: Sorry about no bass being in there, I usually don't write for my bassist, since he likes to throw in some actual fills, and I don't want to pigeon-hole him with 100 bars of strumming roots.
Attachments:
Drag Me To Hell.mid
Drag Me To Hell.gp4
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Aug 13, 2010,
I love the intro part. It's got a good feel. But both parts that followed the intro part, I didn't like. I thought the "chorus" was very good, indeed. Honestly, it wasn't really too interesting, though. It got kind of boring after a while. I thought the notes in the outro were very, very pleasant and sounded good. However, it was incredibly boring. I don't know why. It just was a little too spacey for deathcore. Which brings me to my next point...

This song doesn't sound too much like deathcore? I mean, well, of course, the only deathcore band I REALLY ever listened to was Burning the Masses, but there's no signs of anything like that in here, except the intro.

It was good, all in all, might sound better with a live band, and vocals, but it's still a little too boring. Add more dynamics, harmonies, steady drum-line rhythms instead of the continuous out of rhythm drum feel.

That's all I can really say about it bra.

7/10 (Good)

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1349572
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God