So as all "The Office" fans know, Steve Carell is going to be leaving the show after the 2010-2011 season.

So what do you think is going to happen?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
i think my opinion is useless cause i do not know of the show/movie/anime whatever it is.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I think Steve Carell is going to leave the show. What else is there to know?
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
At first I was like "Oh it'll be shitty" but then I heard they're considering Rhys Darby (Murray the band manager from Flight Of The Conchords) as their new boss and I was like "Holy shit, he's way better than Steve Carrell!"
Being an American show, it will go on forever until it becomes a self-parody that is painful to watch, and never be as good as the British one.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Being an American show, it will go on forever until it becomes a self-parody that is painful to watch, and never be as good as the British one.

yes.
I like Steve Carrell. But personally I think the show is living a little past it's prime. But who knows? my opinion could change with this new season.
I've heard good things about the british version. I've only seen the last 10 minutes of it when it briefly aired on Adult Swim a while back and I didn't know the plot of the episode, nor the characters well enough so it kinda lost me. I'd love to see it from the beginning.
They SHOULD just end it, have Dunder Mifflin go out of business and everybody going onto their separate new lives/jobs.

But i'm sure they'll let it go on another season and it will blow. I think it'd be funny to make Ricky Gervais the boss though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It kinda went downhill after Pam and Jim got together so I wouldn't really mind although it'd feel extrememly different
Quote by The Madcap
At first I was like "Oh it'll be shitty" but then I heard they're considering Rhys Darby (Murray the band manager from Flight Of The Conchords) as their new boss and I was like "Holy shit, he's way better than Steve Carrell!"

If they get Rhys Darby, Steve Carell can go fuck himself.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Hopefully the Scranton branch will be closed and everyone will move on.

But it wont, because it's American TV. As good as the show is, the owners are going to ride it into the grave.
Quote by The Madcap

That would be awesome!!!

but if not they should probably just finish it.
Llama

On

Llama
The only good Office is the British Office.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Season 1: Awesome but short
Season 2: Awesome
Season 3: Awesome
Season 4: Good
Season 5: Good
Season 6: Bad. New plot every episode, but none of them went anywhere
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
personally I think they should end it and have a shortlived spinoff sitcom on dwight

maybe toby if they realy felt like it

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Will Swanson
Hopefully they'll get John Lithgow.

I think I would support this actually.
Quote by Mudmen190
I think I would support this actually.

I second
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by The Madcap

This has made my day!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER