Why don't you like Schecters.
Im not trying to be pro-schecter but I find everything about them suits my style of playing, the thickness of the neck, the ability of the low action, the sounds they can produce, the build quality and the woods they use are all up to my standard.
Especially due to their cheap prices.
So why do you or dont you like schecters? Have you had problems with their construction, electronic problems, finish problems, problems with their customer service or anything else?
lol in
People dont really dislike them persay but when people start overhyping them to the point of recommending schecter hellraisers for blues it gets a bit beyond the joke. So the jokes come in.
you got it the wrong way lol

alot of people in UG like schecters...so much that they recommend one in every single thread there is,without even looking at TS's recommendation..thats when other people get annoyed,then they start trollin thats where the jokes come in
Schecters are great guitars, they're just very tailored to a specific music style of playing (hard rock, metal.) Although they're somewhat versatile, this seems to be their primary function.

I think a lot of people don't like them because of either A) it doesn't fit their music tastes or b) because people always try to say it WILL fit their musical taste
"take him to the kennel, sick the dogs on his ass. we'll find out for god damn sure what he knows and what he don't."
^What he said

And while we're at it:

GET A SCHECTER IT HAZ TEH COIL TAPZ!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened

GET A SCHECTER IT HAZ TEH COIL TAPZ!

lolz FWIW i like my c1 elite but i havent liked the newer ones i've played felt plastic.